Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: LEDS Installed  (Read 9425 times)

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
Re: LEDS Installed
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2006, 01:16:52 PM »

Hey Taz Nice work brother - Can i ask was that just 11 pods?  I am interested in you doing my New F but i still have the OWL lights that came off my retro.  I would like to give ya some buisness brother can you shoot me a PM with what weekends you have avaliable???

No that is 14 pods.  I put 2 under the front fender and put 2 large one uder the bike.

We can work something out.  The owl lights have 8 pods right?  I can just order somemore lights and add to it.
Give me a call when your ready. 281-352-6799.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

TexasSpoonVTX

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2006, 01:42:25 PM »

yes i have 2 sets of OWL pods but lost 2 in the wreck but still have 14 left - just wasnt sure if you were interested in taking my buisness when i have a set of lights.  I would wire these up on my new scoot but until I get my lift I am going to have to pay people i trust to work on the new X as I havent fully recoped from being ran over ::)

I was thinking of going a diffrent color since i no longer ride Blurple though what colors do you got? 

I like the Puprle/UV lights i already have just not sure how they will look under the Black Cherry Beast...

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 01:48:26 PM »

yes i have 2 sets of OWL pods but lost 2 in the wreck but still have 14 left - just wasnt sure if you were interested in taking my buisness when i have a set of lights.  I would wire these up on my new scoot but until I get my lift I am going to have to pay people i trust to work on the new X as I havent fully recoped from being ran over ::)

I was thinking of going a diffrent color since i no longer ride Blurple though what colors do you got? 

I like the Puprle/UV lights i already have just not sure how they will look under the Black Cherry Beast...

They will look just terrible, you will need to donate those to me and get another color like pink, hehehehe  ;D ;D ;D
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2006, 01:51:30 PM »

I will install them for $50.00.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.

TexasSpoonVTX

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2006, 02:02:07 PM »

They will look just terrible, you will need to donate those to me and get another color like pink, hehehehe  ;D ;D ;D

HAHA Beca I lub you but you cant have my Bud Light errrr I mean LED Lights  :)  :P  :)

Besides we can now be twinkies with our uber Purple Lights :) O0 :)

Sweet Taz i really appreciate it when can i set up my appointment :)  O0  :-\  :)

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 02:06:56 PM »

HAHA Beca I lub you but you cant have my Bud Light errrr I mean LED Lights  :)  :P  :)

Sweet Taz i really appreciate it when can i set up my appointment :)  O0  :-\  :)

I am out of town this weekend.  So how about August 6 at @ 1pm.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2006, 02:13:19 PM »

But Pink will make your bike faster and you want that, Don't You??? ;) ;D
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 02:33:50 PM »

I am going to put a few on this weekend myself..
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 02:48:19 PM »

And thanks to Rex for showing me that my bike can pop a wheelie :o :o :o :o :o :o
I haven't met a 1800 yet that wouldn't wheelie, without using the clutch !
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 03:20:17 PM »

And thanks to Rex for showing me that my bike can pop a wheelie :o :o :o :o :o :o
I haven't met a 1800 yet that wouldn't wheelie, without using the clutch !

LOL
No I think it was POPPING the clutch with a big woman on the back.  :o;D ;D ;D
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2006, 05:06:41 PM »

:)  When can I bring mine over to have you add more lights............... :)
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2006, 05:30:10 PM »

:)  When can I bring mine over to have you add more lights............... :)

Friday August the 4th and pick it up at the party on the 5th. O0
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

TexasSpoonVTX

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2006, 12:47:08 PM »

Hey TAZ brother,

Ganna have to see if you have any other weekends avaliable that is my daughter's 1st b-day weekend and i dont think Elisa is going to let me go out and play

Have anything else avaliable?

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2006, 03:37:33 PM »

Hey TAZ brother,

Ganna have to see if you have any other weekends avaliable that is my daughter's 1st b-day weekend and i dont think Elisa is going to let me go out and play

Have anything else avaliable?

Maybe you can bring it over and drop it off one day next we and I will work on it after work at night.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2006, 11:02:15 AM »

Live near Beaumont.  Have 1300S, want to add some pop to it.  Suggestions as to quantity, colors, when you can do it?
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal