Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: BBTIII for being first  (Read 2470 times)

Swampfox

BBTIII for being first
« on: May 09, 2006, 01:29:17 AM »

If your top on stat board and make it to the BBTIII camp site you get the first position in leap frog  ;D
As of two days before the Rally

Swampfox  180  :P
pepsX  178  :o
RD  143  :)
 ;D ;D ;D
Who will be first?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 10:00:39 AM by Swampfox »

VTXBuzz

Re: BBTIII for being first
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »

I'll be making a late charge..... ;)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 06:41:22 PM »

I'll be making a late charge..... ;)

Does that mean you'll be able to make it? ???
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Swampfox

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 08:06:01 PM »

Doesn't look like anybody will ride up with me Sorry RD you can blame Martin for scaring everybody I really needed a wing man just not much fun to ride on a straight road for 5 hour alone. Like going out in a boat by yourself maybe next time I'll have found a wingman. :'(

Their only one man that may hook up with me and that Pete/Rock in Roll is my only hope!!!!!
                                              CALL ME PETE  #713-861-6836 home
                                                                   #713-828-4757 cell
I been to the meeting tonight sad   :'(  I'm going to Police Memorial tonight going to have a fish cook out there with my fishing buddy.

Pete I still want to ride up with you !!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:25:31 PM by Swampfox »

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 10:04:38 AM »

Swampy,

I can't leave until Friday afternoon.  You said you are leaving today - Thursday, May 11, 2006.

If you ain't leaving until Friday afternoon, well, that's a different story.  PM me and let me know which day you finally decide on.  If you change to Friday afternoon, we can hook up somewhere. 8)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 10:17:48 AM by RocknRoll »
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 10:14:08 AM »

Doesn't look like anybody will ride up with me Sorry RD you can blame Martin for scaring everybody I really needed a wing man just not much fun to ride on a straight road for 5 hour alone. Like going out in a boat by yourself maybe next time I'll have found a wingman. :'(

Their only one man that may hook up with me and that Pete/Rock in Roll is my only hope!!!!!
                                                                   #713-828-4757 cell
I been to the meeting tonight sad   :'(  I'm going to Police Memorial tonight going to have a fish cook out there with my fishing buddy.

Unfair. You can blame Gary for scaring Martin.  :o All I did was call attention to the elephant long since and well documented as in the room. plus, my issue is safety, primarily yours,  not scaring people.  not fair. not fair at all.

The associate formerly known as Martin X. :'(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 10:22:30 AM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

Swampfox

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 06:19:07 PM »

I am only trying to protect you My Valuable Associate........ :)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 09:16:05 PM »

#713-828-4757 cell

Unfair. You can blame Gary for scaring Martin.  :o All I did was call attention to the elephant long since and well documented as in the room. plus, my issue is safety, primarily yours,  not scaring people.  not fair. not fair at all.

I need a much greater cause than recreational motorcycle riding to give or risk my life or health....for anyone.
:D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2006, 06:08:45 AM »

#713-828-4757 cell

I need a much greater cause than recreational motorcycle riding to give or risk my life or health....for anyone.
:D

Your Point?

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 06:12:55 AM »

I think the point is this quote comming from the inventor of the "third lane rule"

"I need a much greater cause than recreational motorcycle riding to give or risk my life or health....for anyone."

IMHO  :)

I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 06:20:07 AM »

I think the point is this quote comming from the inventor of the "third lane rule"

"I need a much greater cause than recreational motorcycle riding to give or risk my life or health....for anyone."

IMHO  :)

So the point is that I ride more dangerously than Gary?   At times.    "for anyone" (except myself)

One more thought...

My affliction is occassional poor judgement but that was apparent the day that I bought a motorcycle, which is a
foolish decision to make. And I do push it for the sake of a thrill now and then, but I am not afflicted by a disease that saps my energy or blurs my senses in addition to being on a bike....well....I haven't been diagnosed yet.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 06:40:43 AM by VT-XS »

Swampfox

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2006, 09:09:53 AM »

That's why I need a wingman because of a disease that saps my energy and causes uncontrollable emotion.  So "if" I'm affected by the disease while riding "The Wingman" can hole my throttle for me while I get a nap in.  Just kidding only a Swamp Angel with multi--decoder rings can do that. So if nobody step up as "The Wingman" for Me then I'll have to wait on Tank to get home and If his wife will let him go and if he want to and so on and so on ect.

P. S. I'll wait on Tank to Take me and my bike to the hills in his RV.

2nd P. S. And if I get tired of waiting on somebody, I'll just rent a RV and trailer and go from there sound like a organize event to me and a lot more fun in a RV.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 09:30:49 AM »

That's why I need a wingman because of a disease that saps my energy and causes uncontrollable emotion.  So "if" I'm affected by the disease while riding "The Wingman" can hole my throttle for me while I get a nap in.  Just kidding only a Swamp Angel with multi--decoder rings can do that. So if nobody step up as "The Wingman" for Me then I'll have to wait on Tank to get home and If his wife will let him go and if he want to and so on and so on ect.

P. S. I'll wait on Tank to Take me and my bike to the hills in his RV.

2nd P. S. And if I get tired of waiting on somebody, I'll just rent a RV and trailer and go from there sound like a organize event to me and a lot more fun in a RV.

I didn't say uncontrollable emotion.....

Gary,

There's seems to be a movement to cast me as the hypocritical bad guy. :'( I suppose that fits.
Nonetheless, I hope that you still consider me your associate (pal).  And if in the future you want to ride, you know I will as I always have, but a little earlier in the daylight hours.

Martin  8)

Swampfox

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 12:43:19 AM »

I got to say Martin wasn't the first to ask me to ride on a Sunday he was the second.  Martin was so pissed he wasn't first he made a commit  :-X Well I want repeat what he said  :o but that was when it all started to be a movement to cast Martin as the hypocritical bad guy. 

Here's a first Robert Olivera (Spainish Corba) was the first to tell me ( Swampfox) about The Texas X Riders Web Site.  :) I hope he's doing well and yes he was the first to invite me on a ride.  8)
 There's been a lot of first since then.  I'm hoping that they will never come to a end.  :)
Forever Greatful
                      Gary Bolt / Your Swampy's love's being a X-er but I want ever be 100% without your help so get me out on that X.  :)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 07:15:17 AM »

I got to say Martin wasn't the first to ask me to ride on a Sunday he was the second.  Martin was so pissed he wasn't first he made a commit  :-X Well I want repeat what he said  :o but that was when it all started to be a movement to cast Martin as the hypocritical bad guy. 

Here's a first Robert Olivera (Spainish Corba) was the first to tell me ( Swampfox) about The Texas X Riders Web Site.  :) I hope he's doing well and yes he was the first to invite me on a ride.  8)
 There's been a lot of first since then.  I'm hoping that they will never come to a end.  :)
Forever Greatful
                      Gary Bolt / Your Swampy's love's being a X-er but I want ever be 100% without your help so get me out on that X.  :)

Didn't get on the internet yesterday. sorry about the late response. I saw the Corba just last weekend, taking in some music at the ALA Ice house.
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal