Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ebay Spam  (Read 1353 times)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
Ebay Spam
« on: January 09, 2007, 09:40:00 PM »

Ebay Posting# 140057975844

Me that dislike Sport Bikes with a passsion......was sent this email from some jerkoff telling me he sent me $6700.00 and I am ripping him off by not shipping it to him. What an Cranberries. I may have been born at night but not last night. Needless to say I will delete the email.

Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX
Re: Ebay Spam
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 10:34:50 PM »

He evidently does not know what your hubby does for a living. ;D
Pat
2004 VTX 1300

Dusty

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 05:10:52 AM »

Do you sell on ebay?

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 07:47:59 AM »

Do you sell on ebay?

Ya I sell on Ebay.....and I know he got my name from Ebay......

It just pisses me off that there are cheats, liers and theives out there. They need to be Prayed for.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 07:51:22 AM »

Me that dislike Sport Bikes with a passsion......was sent this email from some jerkoff telling me he sent me $6700.00 and I am ripping him off by not shipping it to him. What an Cranberries. I may have been born at night but not last night. Needless to say I will delete the email.

I think I would have reported the E-M to E Bay and let them know what was going on
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Dusty

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 08:44:10 AM »

The guy that won that bid was (Member Profile: tunafizz25 (14)) Is that who the email came from?

The bid ended Dec. 3rd. and he hasn't left any feed back about it good are bad. Sort of wierd.

Tunafizz25 did purchase from that same seller back in March and left positive feedback. Don't know what he bought that time though.

Lots of scams on ebay. I quit buying there because, depending on what you buy, the shipping usually make the item wind up costing more than buying it in a store.

My .02
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:55:20 AM by Dusty »

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »

I get about 10 a week fake,spam ,ripoff paypal,ebay emails a week. Most are the same thing over and over. Just one of those annoying things that comes along with doing any kind of business on the internet.

SiC
I had 1 Billion Posts on the old site.......

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 11:42:09 PM »

I think I would have reported the E-M to E Bay and let them know what was going on

Done....I send all spam and fraud emails to Ebay..

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 11:44:04 PM »

The guy that won that bid was (Member Profile: tunafizz25 (14)) Is that who the email came from?

The bid ended Dec. 3rd. and he hasn't left any feed back about it good are bad. Sort of wierd.

Tunafizz25 did purchase from that same seller back in March and left positive feedback. Don't know what he bought that time though.

Lots of scams on ebay. I quit buying there because, depending on what you buy, the shipping usually make the item wind up costing more than buying it in a store.

My .02

No....a completelt different person. It's taken care of. Reported to Ebay. Deleted from my email..........

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 06:14:18 AM »

The bid ended Dec. 3rd. and he hasn't left any feed back about it good are bad. Sort of weird.

My .02

No....a completely different person. It's taken care of. Reported to Ebay. Deleted from my email..........

That's good maybe they will block the jerk from using ebay. I doubt it though. I still thought it was weird that the bid had been closed for over a month and there was no feed back from the seller or the buyer. Maybe that's common on vehicle sales.

I raised hell one time about a chainsaw I bought. When I got it, it had zero compression. I sent it back and after about 2 months and reporting the guy, I finally got my money back. The chain saw was posted back on ebay as soon as he got it back. I hounded the guy, wrote to bidders and warned them about the chainsaw. The seller wrote me and threatened to have me banned from ebay for spreading lies about him and his product. I told him I had his address and could care less about ebay. I did some research and was able to contact the manager at the UPS station where the guy shipped his stuff through. He put me in touch with their security dept. They started an investigation on the guy for committing fraud.
I knew nothing would come of it but I wanted the guy to experience some of the aggravation he had put me through.
The seller finally had to change his user name...ebay let him. He put the chainsaw back up and I emailed his bidders again until he took it down. I watched him for a while and eventually lost interest. Bottom line is ebay is not your friend when it comes to them loosing a seller. I haven't bought anything over 25 dollars on ebay since.

I'm done.  ;D

Bill

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

Good reply Bill. There is a lota crooks and cheets out there and WC Fields said it best " there's a sucker born every minuet". Not many people would have done or followed thru as hard or as much as you did. I've bought some things from there, but nothing over 25, including shipping. I don't trust them either O0
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 11:45:32 AM »

Ya I sell on Ebay.....and I know he got my name from Ebay......

It just pisses me off that there are cheats, liers and theives out there. They need to be Prayed for.

Nah, they just need to be killed.  Less bandwidth used heading upstairs.
Chunk the llama.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal