Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hey PepsX...  (Read 3367 times)

VTXDEMON

Hey PepsX...
« on: May 08, 2006, 10:56:07 PM »

Hey Dan, I send you a Pm but I'm not sure it went out. 

I was given this link

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=108932&highlight=superhub+school

do u think we can shim the spacer??? should I buy another one?

ChipsMayhem

• Rider
Re: Hey PepsX...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 05:25:38 AM »

Hey PepsX, I sent you a pm about the bike stand. Would like to catch up with you as soon as I can. I just got some Wenol wax and want to clean my poor looking wheels..  :-[
2003 1800C Candy Red VTX. Cool X Air Box, Custom luggage rack & back rest, Paladin Highway Bars, Memphis Fats Windscreen, Progressive fork springs, Kuryakyn grips, AMA member, MRF member, Patriot Guard member, Nellie Rose is her name.. VTX on a budget!!!

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 05:57:57 AM »

Hey Dan, I send you a Pm but I'm not sure it went out. 

I was given this link

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=108932&highlight=superhub+school

do u think we can shim the spacer??? should I buy another one?

Gabe, I would get two of the stamped spacers, that would equil about the thickness of the washers we put in to center it, dont forget to loctite the allen bolts before you torque them, use the blue loctite
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 05:58:27 AM »

Hey PepsX, I sent you a pm about the bike stand. Would like to catch up with you as soon as I can. I just got some Wenol wax and want to clean my poor looking wheels..  :-[

i got your PM, and sent you one.

www.pepsX.com

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 06:26:54 AM »

Gabe, call me today, 281-831-7061. I re-read some stuff on the super hub, you will need to use the small shim/washers to shim out the inner sleeve (the one we cut to fit) between the bearings, i think one will do it, but it must be a tight fit between the wheel bearings to take the load of the axel nut when you torque it.

www.pepsX.com

ChipsMayhem

• Rider
Re: YEAA BABY
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 06:49:14 AM »

Gonna get my stand today!!!  ;D ;D  See you tady about 6 pm PepsX..  ;D
2003 1800C Candy Red VTX. Cool X Air Box, Custom luggage rack & back rest, Paladin Highway Bars, Memphis Fats Windscreen, Progressive fork springs, Kuryakyn grips, AMA member, MRF member, Patriot Guard member, Nellie Rose is her name.. VTX on a budget!!!

ChipsMayhem

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 08:26:24 PM »

I got my stand today and all I can say is WOW  :o   I put the "X" on the stand tonight and she is just ROCK SOLID!!  If anybody has any doubts about this stand then PM or e-mail me, I will bring it over for u to try.. The bike is just unmovable when it's on the stand..  Thanks PepsX for making a great stand that keeps our bikes and us safe to work on our bikes...   :)   If anybody here is gonna clean thier own bike, you should get this stand. You can really get under it when the bike is on this stand..  ;D Thanks again dude for staying over and waiting for me to get there..

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 09:06:03 PM »

I got my stand today and all I can say is WOW  :o   I put the "X" on the stand tonight and she is just ROCK SOLID!!  If anybody has any doubts about this stand then PM or e-mail me, I will bring it over for u to try.. The bike is just unmovable when it's on the stand..  Thanks PepsX for making a great stand that keeps our bikes and us safe to work on our bikes...   :)   If anybody here is gonna clean thier own bike, you should get this stand. You can really get under it when the bike is on this stand..  ;D Thanks again dude for staying over and waiting for me to get there..

no problem Lee, glad you have joined the pepsX club. (dont forget the yearly dues bro)  ;) ;D

www.pepsX.com

ChipsMayhem

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 08:35:01 PM »

no problem Lee, glad you have joined the pepsX club. (dont forget the yearly dues bro)

I always pay my dues..  ;D  Well sometimes they make me pay..  ;D

VTXDEMON

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »

I should get a cut in this deal...  this was my post and the two of you don't care about that...  any how, Dan, if I buy two stands... the one everyone has and the top secret new stand to be released soon,  do I get a discount?

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 06:07:32 AM »

I should get a cut in this deal...  this was my post and the two of you don't care about that...  any how, Dan, if I buy two stands... the one everyone has and the top secret new stand to be released soon,  do I get a discount?

no

www.pepsX.com

Swampfox

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 07:29:31 AM »

when you think of Me or are you~!

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 08:24:06 AM »

when you think of Me or are you~!

I still love ya gary.  :D

www.pepsX.com

Swampfox

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 10:13:58 AM »

A hug with a secret hand shake would be nice. :)

ChipsMayhem

• Rider
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 09:26:03 PM »

Installed my Kury grips tonight. Wow do they look great.. Hope the feel as well as they look..  :)  I seem to remember thinking the same thing about my ex-wife's  $@#%^..  ;D
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal