Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ride Dec 22, 23 or 24  (Read 1892 times)

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
Re: Ride Dec 22, 23 or 24
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 04:51:22 PM »

It was a great day for a ride. Ended up round-tripping it. Would have had plenty of time to do the 3s if Rudy's hadn't been so crowded. Also, I got caught up in a great conversation with a pair of San Antonio motor cops. One man and one lady.  Both have Harleys with a lot of miles.  Have to say I laughed my butt off at some of their stories. Invited them to hook up with us via the board. Don't know if they will but that team is a hoot.

Of course, hooking up with Jerry and his BS was extra special.  Had a blast Jerry!!!  Thanks for coming!!

Anyway, for the long riders among us Houstonites the 3s can be a day trip, especially if you cut out 336 (I think) with all the cattle gaps. Depending on side trips, etc, in the 700 mile range. Just a little coffee run for you folks now riding Wangs.

Thanks Jerry.  Hope you get over that chest fungus you have.  By the way, those waitresses at OST were pretty hot!  Kept me warm thinking about them on the ride home.  ;) O0 ;D
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 02:48:42 AM »

I wish I could have gone, sucks to have to work. Here I am working so hard as you can see. I definitely want to make the run on an off week.
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

Dusty

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 08:13:33 AM »

It was a great day for a ride. Ended up round-tripping it. Would have had plenty of time to do the 3s if Rudy's hadn't been so crowded. Also, I got caught up in a great conversation with a pair of San Antonio motor cops. One man and one lady.  Both have Harleys with a lot of miles.  Have to say I laughed my butt off at some of their stories. Invited them to hook up with us via the board. Don't know if they will but that team is a hoot.

Of course, hooking up with Jerry and his BS was extra special.  Had a blast Jerry!!!  Thanks for coming!!

Anyway, for the long riders among us Houstonites the 3s can be a day trip, especially if you cut out 336 (I think) with all the cattle gaps. Depending on side trips, etc, in the 700 mile range. Just a little coffee run for you folks now riding Wangs.

Thanks Jerry.  Hope you get over that chest fungus you have.  By the way, those waitresses at OST were pretty hot!  Kept me warm thinking about them on the ride home.  ;) O0 ;D

Pete when the cops walked up on him and started the conversation.

Don't worry Pete, I won't tell what you were doing.   ;D ;D ;D

If I disappear, Pete did it!

Bill
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 08:16:15 AM by Dusty »
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal