Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Who's attending from N. Texas....  (Read 7389 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Who's attending from N. Texas....
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 02:57:53 PM »

You gonna' do the spring thing Chad?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »

No going to have to pass on that one. Have a vacation set up in March with the family for Spring Break and will be doing something with them . 8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 09:45:48 AM »

You boyz gonna ride your scooters or trailer them??  I'll more than likely have to trailer mine cause I takin' the toy box with me.  I can't afford those high dollar hotels....  :'( :'(   BTW, what is the spring thing? Bike Week?  So far it looks like a pretty good size group headed to the BBT... O0 O0 O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 10:03:54 AM »

You boyz gonna ride your scooters or trailer them??  I'll more than likely have to trailer mine cause I takin' the toy box with me.  I can't afford those high dollar hotels....  :'( :'(   BTW, what is the spring thing? Bike Week?  So far it looks like a pretty good size group headed to the BBT... O0 O0 O0
  The spring thing is a state wide meet and greet overniter at lake belton... See state wide meet and greet!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 01:33:51 PM »

Will be going rain or shine. Will be riding. Will trailer if raining  :'(  and hope to get a dry day while there . Departing A.M. Thursday, returning AM Sun.
  Same here!  8)
Member since 2004

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 07:34:52 AM »

Will be going rain or shine. Will be riding. Will trailer if raining  :'(  and hope to get a dry day while there . Departing A.M. Thursday, returning AM Sun.
  Same here!  8)

Maybe I'll just make the wife drive the truck and pull the trailer, and I'll ride down with you guys???  ??? ??? ??? ???  She may not go for that.... :D :D :D  Do you guys have hotels lined up? If so, where???

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 02:31:23 PM »

SilverTribal Driver,
Will be looking ahead as the time draws closer regarding the rain and the trailer option, but a cage is going either way. I think coordinating time and having at least two biking together has some definite benefits in case one of us gets in trouble. Since I’m in North Dallas I would like to get out of the Metroplex before rush hour, but wouldn’t mind stopping for breakfast somewhere south of Dallas to kill some time if someone needs a later departure time. I’m staying at a B and B in Fredericksburg. Roseanne said since the hot tub only has room for two, hasn’t met you yet, and doesn’t know what your available balance is on your Amex that she is claiming first dibs on me. Not exactly what I wanted hear, but I'm not someone a girlfriend would want to rush me home to meet her mother either. :)

LMAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I'm not exactly sure how we are doing the run down south either.  I'm positive that the wife will be in a cage as well.  We currently do not have any motel reservations and are undecided on hauling our toy box, but in any case we should at least follow one another...  What is the name of the B & B in Fredricksburg??  I personally would like to ride my scooter down south...  I'm with you on a good ol' grease spoon b'fast somewhere south of DFW...

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 04:45:19 PM »

I plan on being there, I have the time lined up, No set in stone plans for me. I will know for sure, when I pull through the gate.   

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 08:55:44 PM »

Ok, I'm going to be there. This time there is no doubt. All arrangements have been made. Come hell or...(I ain't going to say it)...I won't miss this one. I look forward to finally being able to meet all the great people I talked to before BBT2. My former identity, (wcsmike), had to go elsewhere at the last minute in 2005 and I just got back this August. I've been looking forward to this for 2 years. See ya there... :) :) :)
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »

Iceman and TBird are going as always.  We have a house rented in Fredricksburgs a couple of streets off main st.  Great for walking to the brew pubs...yeah!!!!!  I'm in for a large group going down and alway game for getting out of the metroplex before rush hour and stopping for some grub south of the metroplex.  We'll holler prior to the rally.

-Iceman

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2007, 02:00:28 AM »

Iceman and TBird are going as always.  We have a house rented in Fredricksburgs a couple of streets off main st.  Great for walking to the brew pubs...yeah!!!!!  I'm in for a large group going down and alway game for getting out of the metroplex before rush hour and stopping for some grub south of the metroplex.  We'll holler prior to the rally.

-Iceman

Ice - keep me up dated as to what yall's ride plans are as they get closer
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2007, 02:54:33 PM »

Hooter will be heading down to the BBT on Thursday morning taking pretty much back roads all the way. Hangman, Minicop and myself so far!! Welcome to come along for the ride!!  8) Have already set Motel plans in stone at the Econo Lodge!! Woooo weeeee   lol  ;D
Member since 2004

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 03:36:53 PM »

Hooter will be heading down to the BBT on Thursday morning taking pretty much back roads all the way. Hangman, Minicop and myself so far!! Welcome to come along for the ride!!  8) Have already set Motel plans in stone at the Econo Lodge!! Woooo weeeee   lol  ;D

You bet. Send me some info on the Econo Lodge. I'll be there and will ride with everybody, just say when and where.  O0 O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 06:27:38 PM »

Hey Fossil... just park next to BigPro. I figure they'd want his first!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 08:33:25 PM »

This is the Ole Paperpeddler, we be leaving about 7am, Friday from the West side of Cowtown.  Can meet somewhere along 35 not to far and will get to the backroads.  Anyone interested lets hear from you.  I have some great back roads to get you started to the Hill Country.

Regards Earl
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal