Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Golden Triangle Sunday Afternoon 5/7/06  (Read 2883 times)

bgreer

Re: Golden Triangle Sunday Afternoon 5/7/06
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 04:58:20 PM »

Hey yall sorry I missed it...did clay show up after I told him yall were ridin the sucker left work early
Bryan

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 05:52:57 PM »

Thanks for letting me horn in.  Had a great time.  Next time I will try to show up earlier.  But at least I showed up.  Bryan didn't. :P ;)
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 08:23:33 PM »

I made it home also. I had a good time talking with all of yall. And by the way Bill, I made it home without getting rained on this time.... :o
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

bgreer

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 10:11:18 PM »

Thanks for letting me horn in.  Had a great time.  Next time I will try to show up earlier.  But at least I showed up.  Bryan didn't. :P ;)

Thats harsh....guys got to put food on the table...and buy chrome...and work harder, so you can buy chrome, and buy chrome so you can work harder, so you can buy more chromeAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH

I got to quit stayin up so late polishin, so I don't have to buy more chrome, that would look better next to polished alum, that would look better next to more chrome  blahahahahahah

and now I either run through the nieghborhood screaming or go to bed......and dream of chrome

I don't have fingerprints....I could....never mind
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 04:20:46 AM by bgreer »
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal