Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Review of East Side Honda Service  (Read 658 times)

bgreer

Review of East Side Honda Service
« on: December 02, 2006, 08:21:21 PM »

All thumbs up!!! Dropped my bike off thurs. @ 6:00pm, picked up @ 6:00pm Sat. night, exactly when they said. Granted I made an appointment 1 wk. in advance, but they delivered on time...now for the good part...
What I had done
1) Barnett Clutch Install
2) Valve adjust
3) front exaust manifold rattling heat sheild
4) Running, brake, and blinker combo light installed
5) PCIII map and power commander re-connected

Grand Total- 182.61

Unbelievable....I even took the receipt back to service mgr. and made sure he had charged me correctly, he just laughed and showed me he had....2.5 hrs. labor and 13.20 for shop supplies...no charge for the heatsheild or pcIII map or connect...They get my highest recomendation...One thing though, I'm gona have to re-learn how to ride my bike...top marks to the Barnett Clutch, that thing really hooks up

Bryan

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Re: Review of East Side Honda Service
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 01:44:32 AM »

Did I tell you they were the best, or what?  Glad they followed through, and that you can now go on a few rides without worrying about those damn signals!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

scottyb1

• Tejano
Re: Review of East Side Honda Service
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 11:30:04 AM »

I too was in east side sat morning and seen your bike,I took my 1300 in which i just installed sideburners and a air filter cover that has cut out of a X with a K&N filter so it was really sucking air,first we went with 195,still popping then went to 200 and backed the jet to the 5th ring,and it sounds awsome.Fred at eastside is a super guy,I have no complaits with the whole crew at Eastside.They gave me the best deal on my 1300c,Pasadena and stubbs couldnt come close,They are a first class operation there.
2005 VTX 1300C, candy apple red leatherlyke bags,mustang seat,,honda line deluxe sissy bar,memphis windshield,lots of chrome, mustang tank bib.kuryakyn highway pegs, kuryakyn wide style levers.Jug huggers,K&N air filter

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal