Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: WTB... Texas X riders chrome reservior cover  (Read 6065 times)

BONE

Re: WTB... Texas X riders chrome reservior cover
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 09:52:06 PM »

Can you do breather covers?

They have many angles on them and it's very hard to get an entire image on them.  Depends how big and what it is.  Let me know and I'll see if I can do it. 

BONE

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 06:19:34 AM »

When Bone does these reservoir covers he uses a really nice chromed cover to engrave. He also includes new screws that are better looking than the OEM screws. These are top quality; you won't be disappointed.
02 1800C

BONE

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 10:34:11 AM »

When Bone does these reservoir covers he uses a really nice chromed cover to engrave. He also includes new screws that are better looking than the OEM screws. These are top quality; you won't be disappointed.

Hipshot is right.  We add Stainless Steel screws with the order.  Thanks for adding that part as I did forget to mention that we include S/Steel screws. 

BONE

Railroader

• Old Timer
  • ORANGE is the fastest color!
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 08:11:26 PM »

Thanx hooter for getting the ball rolling on this.

Bone...put me down for one cover. I'll send you an email and all my info with the payment.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 05:19:56 AM »

Bone...put me down for one cover. I'll send you an email and all my info with the payment.

No prob. I've wanted a set for awhile. I'd seen some abit back and didn't know where to get'em, do now though. Thank you for bringing up the subject.
Bone - I'll get a set ordered in a couple of weeks, cash for bling - bling is kinda low at the moment
AL
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

BONE

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 11:36:44 AM »

No problem guys.  Anytime you want to order just drop me an email and I'll get on it.  Your state Logo has been done and so there isn't a setup charge at all.  So one at a time is all I need to do it.

Thanks again,
BONE

BONE

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 09:48:01 PM »

Hi Railroader,
Are you still interested in a cover?
Rhonda/VTXMAMMA/BIGLRY & BONES

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »

also wanted to say that the quality of these covers is top notch. had mine for almost a year and had several compliments. the gold accented ones are very cool as well. O0
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »

Hey Bone, how much do you charge for a custom job/engraving?  Of course, I need to see if this company is gonna lay me off first or not, but I'd love to have a celtic looking dragon staring up at me.

Thanks!
“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas”
~ Davy Crockett
2006 VTX 1300R candy black cherry

BONE

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 01:46:26 PM »

Hey Bone, how much do you charge for a custom job/engraving?  Of course, I need to see if this company is gonna lay me off first or not, but I'd love to have a celtic looking dragon staring up at me.

Thanks!
VTXGRL,
Customs can vary from $50 and up depending on the design and involvement in the project.  Do you have an idea of what you are looking for?  If you have an idea, please email it to BonesCustomParts@msn.com and we can give you a formal quote.
Bone

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 09:19:52 PM »

Thanks!
Dragon Covers! That'll look great!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 08:59:02 AM »

Thanks!
VTXGRL,
Customs can vary from $50 and up depending on the design and involvement in the project.  Do you have an idea of what you are looking for?  If you have an idea, please email it to BonesCustomParts@msn.com and we can give you a formal quote.
Bone

Thanks Bone.  I've got a couple of pics I've seen that I like, I'll shoot 'em over to you and see what you think.

And Snake, dragons are badass!
“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas”
~ Davy Crockett
2006 VTX 1300R candy black cherry

BONE

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 12:24:39 PM »

Thanks!
VTXGRL,
Bone

Thanks Bone.  I've got a couple of pics I've seen that I like, I'll shoot 'em over to you and see what you think.

And Snake, dragons are badass!

Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »

Bone,

I've been conversing with you via e-mail this past week, and I sent an e-mail to you on Wednesday, the 24th, and haven't heard back from you yet.  Did you get that e-mail?  If not, I'll re-send it.  Basically, I was asking if there is a way to see what the lettering would look like for "MR VTX" (no quotes) before it is made.  I'm just curious if it will look good (not doubting your work, of course).  8)

Thanks.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »

We don't need any quanites to do a cover.  We have done your state already and will do as need basis.  Just ask and you shall recieve.

BONE

Thanks Quick-Silver!  Like you said they are hard to photograph huh?

That is some of the finest cover I have ever seen. Great job! I will be talking to you later about some of those. Thanks for the post.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal