Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sandy's Cuttin' Edge  (Read 2502 times)

Red

Sandy's Cuttin' Edge
« on: November 01, 2006, 11:14:04 AM »

Morning Lady X Riders,

I'm offering a $20 discount to all members who schedule an appt. between today (Wed.) and Thurs.  (sorry for the short notice.)   And $10 off for the remainder of November.   See ya Friday night!!

I'll be out of town starting this Friday, Nov. 3-Monday, Nov. 6.   If you're needing an appt. for this week, pls. call or email me a.s.a.p. to get first pick on dates & times to schedule.

HOT NEWS  - I've just returned from an exclusive hair show with new, up to date haircuts that all of you will just LOVE from PAUL MITCHELL classes that I attended!!!  New haircutting techniques, new coloring techniques that will surely have your friends saying, "wow, your hair looks awesome!!"  And no one else but you will have this new look (same Paul Mitchell Color with an "Edge" like Sandy's Cuttin' Edge!!!)

Sandy Rojas

832-282-2370 cell

Sandy's Cuttin' Edge

Dusty

Re: Sandy's Cuttin' Edge
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 02:11:20 PM »

Shouldn't this be in the classified section?  ;D  ::)

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 02:25:19 PM »

SPAM   SPAM   SPAM   SPAM >:( >:(

Dusty

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 02:32:42 PM »

Been a member since May Bob. Has two post to her credit. Besides, hair doos are very motorcycle related.  ;D

SeaRider

• Old Timer
  • College Station, TX
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 02:47:09 PM »

Been a member since May Bob. Has two post to her credit. Besides, hair doos are very motorcycle related.  ;D

Who cares what your hair looks like under a Do-rag!
2008 Goldwing Level 4 - Dark Red Metallic
2005 VTX 1800F Spec 1 - Silver Tribal
RIDE SAFE  -  RIDE FREE!!

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 02:51:54 PM »

My hair always looks the same: Missing ;D ;D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »

Hey maybe could get a bunch of X riders together and all have our hair done??  Take a ride to Spring and leave with a new Doo!!   ;D  lol  Hey Snake you could add some color to your hair!! Put some highlights in it!!  lol
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »

Don't pay no attention to them folks. They are just jealous because most don't have any hair..... ;D ;D ;) ;)

Sandy does my hair and I love. I no longer have the imfamous Helmet hair......... >:( >:(
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

mandotheman

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 04:03:47 PM »

Hey guys, this message was sent to the women out there( Lady X Riders) not the balding guys :'(

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »

Hey guys, this message was sent to the women out there( Lady X Riders) not the balding guys :'(

Bottom line is that it's an add for business from someone that does not participate on the board or our functions. They signed up and that was it.

If you let it start, where does it stop? Do you want to start sifting through the adds looking for a thread about motorcycles?

I'm not picking on Red. I had an aquaintence that decided to post an add for motorcycle insurance here. He rides an X but doesn't contribute. His add was removed.

If you let it get started then this will become just like your mail box...nothing but solicitaions.

The Grouch

mandotheman

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 05:46:31 PM »

Bottom line is that it's an add for business from someone that does not participate on the board or our functions. They signed up and that was it.

If you let it start, where does it stop? Do you want to start sifting through the adds looking for a thread about motorcycles?

I'm not picking on Red. I had an aquaintence that decided to post an add for motorcycle insurance here. He rides an X but doesn't contribute. His add was removed.

If you let it get started then this will become just like your mail box...nothing but solicitaions.

The Grouch

She does participates here in Houston, just doesn't post much. She rides her motorcycle as well to the M & Gs here in Houston. Someone asked here to do this (female) because she would like the lady X riders to know about Red's salon. She also reads all the BS on the board as well. Just because she doesn't post much doesn't make her a member. If you want to meet her and myself, we will be at the M&G Friday in Seabrook. Like myself, I read all the BS and cant stop laughing. I'll let here know not to post anything like this again, not good for business.

thanks
the husband

solitary-man

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 05:55:42 PM »

I wish I lived down there, I would go there just to watch all the ladies get hair done. O0

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 06:14:46 PM »

Hey maybe could get a bunch of X riders together and all have our hair done??  Take a ride to Spring and leave with a new Doo!!   ;D  lol  Hey Snake you could add some color to your hair!! Put some highlights in it!!  lol

Yeah some of y'all can use good color in your hair.  Sandy put highlights in my hair too, and they look great!!!! Don't you agree they looked good?
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

Dusty

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 06:33:55 PM »

The Grouch

She does participates here in Houston, just doesn't post much. She rides her motorcycle as well to the M & Gs here in Houston. Someone asked here to do this (female) because she would like the lady X riders to know about Red's salon. She also reads all the BS on the board as well. Just because she doesn't post much doesn't make her a member. If you want to meet her and myself, we will be at the M&G Friday in Seabrook. Like myself, I read all the BS and cant stop laughing. I'll let here know not to post anything like this again, not good for business.

thanks
the husband

I should have read her post a little closer and would have seen the "See ya'll Friday Night". Big clue that I missed.

But, since there are a few hundred people here that don't attend the Houston M&G, to us she did not exist as a participate. We know now.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Bill

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 06:53:25 PM »

;D  lol  Hey Snake you could add some color to your hair!! Put some highlights in it!!  lol
Thats a deal Chad! You pay for it. I love letting a woman wash my hair....Not too much else quite like it! I'll get some dark streaks put in my hair like Jay Leno! MMMMmmmm , hurry up and pay, I can't wait!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal