Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Bike  (Read 3209 times)

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
Re: New Bike
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 10:50:13 AM »

is that the one that when you make a right turn your front right strut/airbag/cylinder deflates to simulate the "motorcycle lean" and vice versa?

*Closet Darksider*

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 12:39:56 PM »

Maria... you never cease to amaze me! :) You'll be a great catch, if someone would ask you to..... :-X ;)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 01:28:21 PM »

Maria... you never cease to amaze me! :) You'll be a great catch, if someone would ask you to..... :-X ;)

yeah, that's some quick research. I wish I could get a degree in internet fooling around. I'd get all A's

galpd320

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 01:33:24 PM »

I drove this new bike today, at the BMW North Store
http://gg-quad-northamerica.com/
This thing looks sweet! After having ridden several large 4wheelers (off road type), this looks like it has a much wider stance and lower center of gravity. The off roaders are made to maneuver around and over large obstacles (rocks, tree stumps) and have lots of ground clearance and narrow knobby tires. This has wide street tires that are spaced out more towards the corners of the vehicle and it doesn't have a whole lot of ground clearance. I think it would take less to roll some of the SUV's out there than it would this thing. Now...about that 100 mph top speed...C'mon lets put a Hayabusa engine in there and double that speed  ;D.

I know the pictures aren't in perspective, but the ATV is much narrower and taller.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 01:35:05 PM by galpd320 »
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal