Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: West Nile meeting invitation  (Read 3346 times)

Swampfox

West Nile meeting invitation
« on: May 01, 2006, 10:23:24 PM »

If you have West Nile Virus this is a must. Take it from a OLD Timer!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 10:25:29 PM by Swampfox »

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: West Nile meeting invitation
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 10:26:50 PM »

If you come and don't already have it,,, do you get it?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Swampfox

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 10:37:52 PM »

If you come and don't already have it,,, do you get it?
Well I'm not sure thats what the meeting does educates you, do you feel lucky sonny boy
LOL I'm a old timer now he hehe he  :P

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 07:03:42 AM »

do they give out decoder rings?
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

Swampfox

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 08:09:05 AM »

You need one to figue out if your a Old timer. A real old very old timer I'll kick the can for you Brother of Bikers Buddies :P I got to take a nap now :P

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 08:16:50 AM »

You need one to figue out if your a Old timer. A real old very old timer I'll kick the can for you Brother of Bikers Buddies :P I got to take a nap now :P

better not sleep now, you will get behind in the post count  ;D

www.pepsX.com

Swampfox

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 08:42:35 AM »

better not sleep now, you will get behind in the post count  ;D
I'm day trading swing up !!!! X angels Hey you got to follow me to their hide out at night...... :-X
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 08:18:57 PM by Swampfox »

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 11:14:36 AM »

If you have West Nile Virus this is a must. Take it from a OLD Timer!!!  ;D

Wow, a senile old timer with west nile virus :D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Hunter

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 03:00:24 PM »

How do you know if you have West Nile??? I may attend!!!
Hunter
04 - 1800C

Swampfox

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 09:24:17 PM »

You need to have a blood test to confirm West Nile Virus but some of the symptoms are body aches, irritability and depression, and loss of appetite.  You will have physical and emotional fatigue.  When I was admitted to the hospital I had a fever above 102.  Use Cutters mosquito repellent to keep them off of you.  Watch for dead blue jays and black birds in your yard, they were the only birds that were being infected. The data is changing every time I go to the meeting.  August and September are the worst months to contract West Nile Virus.  Cutter Backwoods is the best repellent for mosquitos. In the morning right after dawn and early evening is when mosquitos are looking for a meal.  Be careful and I pray that you never have to go through the West Nile Virus.

Gary cares, that is why I continue go to The University of Texas to have my blood drawn and participate in the study to monitor the effects of the virus and hopefully develop an anti-virus.  They keep track of how much of the virus I have in my blood, the antibodies.  They developed a vaccination for horses but there isn't one for humans.  Eighty percent of the people infected with West Nile Virus have no symptoms.  Nineteen percent have from mild flu-like symptoms to the severe end.  I was on the severe end of the continuum.  Then one percent of the population that are infected get the encephalitis and meningitis, and that can be fatal.  Some people even have symptoms like they have had a stroke and suffer paralysis.

I contracted West Nile Virus in July 2004.  During that summer seven people in my zipcode were infected and two of them died, both of them were in their 70's.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 12:59:09 PM by Swampfox »

Swampfox

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 11:05:43 AM »

How do you know if you have West Nile??? I may attend!!!

If you want to go call or post here's my # 713-828-4757 Gary, that's me Swampfox.  I can bring a guest.

Swampfox

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »

It is important topic keep it on top

You need to have a blood test to confirm West Nile Virus but some of the symptoms are body aches, irritability and depression, and loss of appetite.  You will have physical and emotional fatigue.  When I was admitted to the hospital I had a fever above 102.  Use Cutters mosquito repellent to keep them off of you.  Watch for dead blue jays and black birds in your yard, they were the only birds that were being infected. The data is changing every time I go to the meeting.  August and September are the worst months to contract West Nile Virus.  Cutter Backwoods is the best repellent for mosquitos. In the morning right after dawn and early evening is when mosquitos are looking for a meal.  Be careful and I pray that you never have to go through the West Nile Virus.

Gary cares, that is why I continue go to The University of Texas to have my blood drawn and participate in the study to monitor the effects of the virus and hopefully develop an anti-virus.  They keep track of how much of the virus I have in my blood, the antibodies.  They developed a vaccination for horses but there isn't one for humans.  Eighty percent of the people infected with West Nile Virus have no symptoms.  Nineteen percent have from mild flu-like symptoms to the severe end.  I was on the severe end of the continuum.  Then one percent of the population that are infected get the encephalitis and meningitis, and that can be fatal.  Some people even have symptoms like they have had a stroke and suffer paralysis.

I contracted West Nile Virus in July 2004.  During that summer seven people in my zipcode were infected and two of them died, both of them were in their 70's.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 12:58:42 PM by Swampfox »

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 11:42:35 AM »

to really study you, UoT should monitor this board  ;D

www.pepsX.com

Todd

• Tejano
  • HA HA Avatar works! (now if I'd only update it)
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 11:50:54 AM »

Anyone need atopic for their PhD thesis?  Oh yeah, its just one degree, not a lifetime career. ;D

Todd
Swing the Swappers!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 12:02:58 PM »

You need to have a blood test to confirm West Nile Virus but some of the symptoms are body aches, irritability and depression, and loss of appetite.  You will have physical and emotional fatigue.  When I was admitted to the hospital I had a fever above 102.  Use Cutters mosquito repellent to keep them off of you.  Watch for dead blue jays and black birds in your yard, they were the only birds that can be infected. The data is changing every time I go to the meeting.  August and September are the worst months to contract West Nile Virus.  Cutter Backwoods is the best repellent for mosquitos. In the morning right after dawn and early evening is when mosquitos are looking for a meal.  Be careful and I pray that you never have to go through the West Nile Virus.

Gary, Why are these posts the only coherent things that I have ever seen you write????????????????????
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal