Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Adding Up Posts.................  (Read 6423 times)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
Re: Adding Up Posts.................
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 06:33:43 AM »

Marigold, you will have to forgive Bill since he is a bachelor.  He doesn't have a woman to keep him straight. ;D ;)
Pat

Psssst Bill, I still have gumbo. :-*
Pat

"Straight" meaning conforming to the sometimes accepted theory that women are always right.  :D ;D

I didn't say anything about being Right............... :) :)  I was just laughing at you.....or was that with you... ;D ;D
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 06:37:35 AM »

Marigold, you will have to forgive Bill since he is a bachelor.  He doesn't have a woman to keep him straight. ;D ;)
Pat

Pat

Pat lets' not forget who will be killing and cooking the Cow at the BBTIII.........

Don't forget to bring the extra Gumbo in case Mr Bill runs out of food when it is our turn at the serving plates..... ;D ;D
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Dusty

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 06:49:50 AM »

Pat

Pat

"Straight" meaning conforming to the sometimes accepted theory that women are always right.  :D ;D

I didn't say anything about being Right............... :) :)  I was just laughing at you.....or was that with you... ;D ;D

Doesn't matter Marigold....just as long as we are laughing.  ;D

Dusty

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 06:51:57 AM »

Pat

Pat

Pat lets' not forget who will be killing and cooking the Cow at the BBTIII.........

Don't forget to bring the extra Gumbo in case Mr Bill runs out of food when it is our turn at the serving plates..... ;D ;D

The food will be catered this year. Apparently the three people I poisoned last year took it personal.  :'( :-\ :o ;D

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 05:49:26 PM »

Pat

Pat

The food will be catered this year. Apparently the three people I poisoned last year took it personal.  :'( :-\ :o ;D

Are you serious................Food Poison :o :o :o

Well at least this year you will have Fun instead of sweating beside a BIG HOT PIT..................

BomberGirl

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 08:57:58 PM »

mmMMMhmMMmhmmm.. Big Hot Pits.....

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 09:39:25 PM »

mmMMMhmMMmhmmm.. Big Hot Pits.....

Missing me?

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

BomberGirl

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 09:41:09 PM »

lol I didnt wanna embarass you for having them, or embarass myself for loving them...

im sick.  yeah.  whatever. :D

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 09:54:40 PM »

add
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 09:55:50 PM »

this (last post was #58)
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 10:00:41 PM »

up! Marigold. Yours may not add up to much, but each of the one word posts I just did back to back counted. This post will be # 60. Where do you get the idea it doesn't work from??? You can't trick these people into believing that! DId a hummingbird get loose in the belfry, or did the recent birthday give a senior moment? This will be post # 60
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 10:01:44 PM »

and this 61!!!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 10:06:18 PM »

Don't say anything, Bill. There's 2 of them....just back away slowly, and for GOD'S SAKE, don't look in their eyes.
Spoken as if 2 Raprors were looking on with drool spilling from their blood stained pointed incisors! :o :o 8)
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 06:32:42 AM »

Don't say anything, Bill. There's 2 of them....just back away slowly, and for GOD'S SAKE, don't look in their eyes.
Spoken as if 2 Raprors were looking on with drool spilling from their blood stained pointed incisors! :o :o 8)

John,

If you notice, I heeded RD advise. Except, having a little knowledge of my own, I didn't back away slowly, I broke and ran!  Mumbleing under my breath..........I was right, BEING VERY CAREFUL not to let it be heard. For as you and I well know, women are like many other creatures in nature. They have an uncanny way of calling for back-up without it being heard. I got the hell out of dodge before I got swarmed.  :D :D <----- love those little guys  ;D

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 06:38:12 AM »

John,

If you notice, I heeded RD advise. Except, having a little knowledge of my own, I didn't back away slowly, I broke and ran!  Mumbleing under my breath..........I was right, BEING VERY CAREFUL not to let it be heard. For as you and I well know, women are like many other creatures in nature. They have an uncanny way of calling for back-up without it being heard. I got the hell out of dodge before I got swarmed.  :D :D <----- love those little guys  ;D

Marigold, we will not be at BBIII.  We will be painting our house. >:( >:( >:(
Bill, I have you a container of gumbo in the freezer if you want to come get it. :-*
Pat
2004 VTX 1300
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal