Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 4 years and 5 months....She's mine!!!!  (Read 1747 times)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
4 years and 5 months....She's mine!!!!
« on: August 08, 2016, 09:58:19 AM »

Paid off that black beast.   :bikerider:  Now to trade it....yeah right.  I'm keeping this one for a while to enjoy NO note on a bike. 

...and I went ahead and picked this up too.  A used 2012 Stella 4T 4 stroke manual shift with only 195 miles.  Paid for too. 

"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Re: 4 years and 5 months....She's mine!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 12:11:03 PM »

Made me think of this for some reason.

I still owe about $10K on mine but way better than most guys.  I talked to a guy this weekend that got a "screaming" deal on a SG be bought used.  He paid what the guy owed on it, $22K.  WTF???  I paid $19K for mine new. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 12:20:47 PM by Rocket67 »
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 12:58:39 PM »

Congratulations Matap.  It is great to have something paid off.

The scooter looks like a blast.  It will be hard to find Ruthy at campgrounds now, LOL
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

matap

• Board
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 01:52:54 PM »

Made me think of this for some reason.

I still owe about $10K on mine but way better than most guys.  I talked to a guy this weekend that got a "screaming" deal on a SG be bought used.  He paid what the guy owed on it, $22K.  WTF???  I paid $19K for mine new. 

All I know is now I can afford to replace all those parts that started falling off from the day I left the showroom floor.   :violin: 

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 05:33:11 PM »

That's Great. Nice scooter. The HD's not bad either :stickpoke:. Congrats on both.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 04:10:22 AM »

Sweet ;D Nice not to have a note :thumbup:
Can't wait to see whats next.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

matap

• Board
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 09:42:17 AM »

Sweet ;D Nice not to have a note :thumbup:
Can't wait to see whats next.

Yes it is indeed. 

I don't know whats next, but it may be awhile.  I'm not quite bored yet.  I'd still like to find that sidecar for the sportster. 

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 11:36:54 AM »

That's probably the main reason I haven't traded up yet, kinda like not having a payment and I get really depressed thinking about what a descent Harley Electra Glide would run me but I may have to start considering it if the wife starts riding with me more because, even with a gel pad, she is not very comfortable on the back of my X!!!! 

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 12:15:25 PM »

That's probably the main reason I haven't traded up yet, kinda like not having a payment and I get really depressed thinking about what a descent Harley Electra Glide would run me but I may have to start considering it if the wife starts riding with me more because, even with a gel pad, she is not very comfortable on the back of my X!!!! 

I know a guy that is selling a 2013 Electra Glide Ultra with only 13k miles.  He is asking $16,000, the bike looks brand new.  It has a two-tone paint job, yellow and black with a red pinstripe between.  And no, I do not get any fee for referring.   :redcard:

:thumbup:
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 01:21:36 PM »

I know a guy that is selling a 2013 Electra Glide Ultra with only 13k miles.  He is asking $16,000, the bike looks brand new.  It has a two-tone paint job, yellow and black with a red pinstripe between.  And no, I do not get any fee for referring.   :redcard:

That's not a bad price but it's still $16,000 more than I can afford, unless he would work something out with me so I wouldn't have to try & get a loan. ??? ??? ??? ???

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 01:45:00 PM »

Is this what it looks like??

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 02:07:25 PM »

Here's one at Central Texas Harley in Round Rock. They're asking $17,490.00 for it!!

http://www.centraltexasharley.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=2166636&p=2&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »

Just sent the wife one of the pics to see if she would like the color & she don't so no use even getting started!!

matap

• Board
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2016, 01:01:57 PM »

Just sent the wife one of the pics to see if she would like the color & she don't so no use even getting started!!

She ain't the one riding it!!!  :redcard:

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2016, 01:23:47 PM »

She ain't the one riding it!!!  :redcard:

:no no: :no no: :no no: :no no:

Maybe not, but at my age, I have come to realize that that old saying is very true; "IF MAMA'S NOT HAPPY, AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY"!!!!!!!
If I want her to ride with me, then I need to make sure that she likes what she is riding on!!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal