Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Side mount licensce plate  (Read 1338 times)

L2RR2L

• Tejano
  • pearland - south of houston
Side mount licensce plate
« on: September 17, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »

I want to put one on my bike but the only one I have seen is from kuryakyn for 100 bucks. Anyone have a curved side mount plate? where did you get it, how much did you pay, or did you customize it yourself?
ex sport rider....now just an x rider

cyberchick

• Old Timer
Re: Side mount licensce plate
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 06:18:56 PM »

Steve (cybrhick) does them

http://home.earthlink.net/~hickmachine/Index.htm

Depends on what you want to pay though. There are cheaper ways to go, but if you want quality, you'll definitely get it w/ Steve. 'Course, I'm slightly biased - and may be paid to say that!  :o ;D
Well behaved women rarely make history

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 07:36:35 AM »

I got a cheap one from Xchoppers I think. It was like $80. and it's cheap....

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 01:32:30 PM »

My side mounted plate actually is for a Harley but havea bushing that fits in the center so it will fit.I had already bought mine before I knew Cyberhick was making them and you cannot go wrong with what he has made looks great plus he's good people.  O0.He is very helpfull on pretty much anything about the VTX after talking to hiom did my own rejet and carb job and turned out pretty good except for me messing up the diaphram  ;D
Alvin,Texas

Big-X

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 02:45:54 AM »

I got one form Cybrhick and it looks GREAT!    Could not have asked for better service!

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 06:51:54 AM »

Try Extreme Revolution.... They have several designed specfically for the VTX.  Very sweet curved mounts with LED lights!  Thet have like 6 different curved designs...

www.xtremerevolution.com

Silver-T
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 06:58:34 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 09:58:10 AM »

Try Extreme Revolution.... They have several designed specfically for the VTX.  Very sweet curved mounts with LED lights!  Thet have like 6 different curved designs...

www.xtremerevolution.com

Silver-T

I didn't see any radiused plates that were designed for the VTX. I saw a bunch that were designed for the HD Softtail, and could be used on a VTX with an adapter.
Displaced Texan.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 11:11:17 AM »

www.xtremerevolution.com

Silver-T

I didn't see any radiused plates that were designed for the VTX. I saw a bunch that were designed for the HD Softtail, and could be used on a VTX with an adapter.

I purchased one from them a year ago. One of six designed curved plate holders with LED lights that they made themselves that bolted to the shock bolt. I went to their website as well and didn't see them either. ??? I'd at least call them to see what gives.... I thought that was kinda strange cause a year ago, it was a hot sale item.  ???

Silver-T

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal