Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cleaned Up My Handlebars  (Read 359 times)

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
Cleaned Up My Handlebars
« on: October 25, 2013, 02:06:06 PM »

I moved my speakers from the handlebars to the back of the windshield, moved my driving light switches up to the handlebars (they were mounted on the back of the windshield, behind one of the speakers), and then strapped my 12V power supply to the risers. Looks a whole lot cleaner & functions better.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Re: Cleaned Up My Handlebars
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 02:07:53 PM »

I moved my speakers from the handlebars to the back of the windshield, moved my driving light switches up to the handlebars (they were mounted on the back of the windshield, behind one of the speakers), and then strapped my 12V power supply to the risers. Looks a whole lot cleaner & functions better.

Gotta love the clean look!!
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Cleaned Up My Handlebars
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 02:17:29 PM »

Gotta love the clean look!!

Yea and, because I have the lower half of my windshield painted, you can hardly see the speakers!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal