Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wrong size from Jafrum.com  (Read 768 times)

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Wrong size from Jafrum.com
« on: October 21, 2013, 06:57:29 AM »

I ordered Milwaukee Road Capitan Boots in size 11.5D and they sent 10.5D....WTF?  Hopefully they will send replacements in time. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: Wrong size from Jafrum.com
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 07:39:58 AM »

THey have a pretty good return policy.  I would just order another set with special instructions that you recieved the wrong size in a previous order and then send back the others,  unless you have already sent back the other ones and now have to wait until the right size comes in. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »

THey have a pretty good return policy.  I would just order another set with special instructions that you recieved the wrong size in a previous order and then send back the others,  unless you have already sent back the other ones and now have to wait until the right size comes in. 

I am not paying to send the wrong order back.  I have contacted cusotmer service and they need to expedite out a fresh set of boots in the size of 11.5D.  I have asked them to sent a pre-paid return lable.  If I had ordered something and decided it wasn't what I was looking for I would certianly send it back but in this case, they screwed up...not my problem unless they make it my problem.  Lets hope they fix this.  If they are cool about it I will propose that they can sell the 10.5 to my brother at 50% off.  That would save them money in the long run....we'll see what they do. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 09:35:19 AM »

I am not paying to send the wrong order back.  I have contacted cusotmer service and they need to expedite out a fresh set of boots in the size of 11.5D.  I have asked them to sent a pre-paid return lable.  If I had ordered something and decided it wasn't what I was looking for I would certianly send it back but in this case, they screwed up...not my problem unless they make it my problem.  Lets hope they fix this.  If they are cool about it I will propose that they can sell the 10.5 to my brother at 50% off.  That would save them money in the long run....we'll see what they do. 

Sure
scott they will sell your brother the boots at 50% off  :rofl: :rofl:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 09:40:19 AM »

Sure

So, you interested in a wager? 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 09:42:10 AM »

Sure

So, you interested in a wager? 
Remember I've been to your house, you have far too many bills to wager with me having none.  ::) ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 09:57:41 AM »

Remember I've been to your house, you have far too many bills to wager with me having none.  ::) ::)

That and....nevermind....I talked to them on the phone and it's not even worth pursuing, they don't have the ability anyway. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 10:17:41 AM »

That and....nevermind....I talked to them on the phone and it's not even worth pursuing, they don't have the ability anyway. 

Great I win and the wager was  ??? Just havin fun buddy, that's a bummer I was hoping for a better story  :thumbup:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal