Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 2014 Indian  (Read 5609 times)

hogcowboy

• Tejano
  • 2116 Indian Roadmaster (now triked)
    • Rock Hill Ranch
Re: 2014 Indian
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 03:39:28 AM »

Now that was trip worth taking!  :laugh:
Do everything as if your life depends on it. IT COULD! Patriot Guard/American Legion Rider

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 07:09:53 AM »

Come on down for the get together next Saturday at MaMaw's....I'm trying to get StarndedTexan to go north from Justin and take 380 over to Miller Grove and meet up with VTXChad and his group. Then ride down from there.
1010 Highway 110 North Whitehouse, Texas 75791

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 08:13:40 AM »

Mark was did they give you for a price tag  ???
Looks like a nice ride  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hogcowboy

• Tejano
    • Rock Hill Ranch
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 08:21:48 AM »

Come on down for the get together next Saturday at MaMaw's....I'm trying to get StarndedTexan to go north from Justin and take 380 over to Miller Grove and meet up with VTXChad and his group. Then ride down from there.
1010 Highway 110 North Whitehouse, Texas 75791

Wish I could Mark but I'm just now putting weight on my ankle after a bone graft. I got guts a few days ago to go for a ride and I'm still paying for it. And it was just a short ride. That wreck I had over 18 months ago is still beating this old body up. I'm just not sure I could make a good trip yet. I do want to meet you guys some day though. If I was back to making PGR missions I'd jump on the trip. But I haven't gone on one yet without car. SUCKS!
Do everything as if your life depends on it. IT COULD! Patriot Guard/American Legion Rider

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 08:40:43 AM »

Mark was did they give you for a price tag  ???
Looks like a nice ride  :thumbup:

Indian is holding the dealers to set pricing which can be seen at IndianMotorcycle.com. The site also allows you to build out the bike with options, which I found cumbersome to say the least. List on the Standard is $17999, the Vintage is $20999 and the Chiefton is $22999. Plus $500 more for the 2 non-black colors. Shipping to the dealer, Dealer prep and doc fees for a total of $800 on top of the price, This doesn't include taxes. Options are AROUND $5K.

Mark

hogcowboy

• Tejano
    • Rock Hill Ranch
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2013, 08:43:25 AM »

But you have an Indian in the end and that's almost as good as having a VTX. I just wish they had drive shaft.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 05:12:09 PM »

I'll wait a coupla years and buy one from somebody that bought it and didn't ride it. ;D 
It's all just part of the adventure!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2013, 08:23:47 PM »

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 06:31:52 AM »

hogcowboy

• Tejano
    • Rock Hill Ranch
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:16:44 AM by hogcowboy »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »

There's a lot of talk going on about the new Indian -- let see how they pan out after a couple of years.
I like em a lot myself, heck I have had polaris 4 wheelers and they have met all my expectations and I expect the motorcycle will also meet the mustard.
I love my VTX and will have it in my garage until I turn to dust.  :thumbup: She's the purddies and fastes 1300 out there ;D :D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2013, 05:05:06 PM »

i just got back from galveston riding my indian the old Comanche got new paint, man i miss riding with yall.

just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2013, 05:31:40 PM »

i just got back from galveston riding my indian the old Comanche got new paint, man i miss riding with yall.

My kinda Indian! sure purty! Good to hear from you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2013, 06:30:42 PM »

There's a lot of talk going on about the new Indian -- let see how they pan out after a couple of years.
I like em a lot myself, heck I have had polaris 4 wheelers and they have met all my expectations and I expect the motorcycle will also meet the mustard.
I love my VTX and will have it in my garage until I turn to dust.  :thumbup: She's the purddies and fastes 1300 out there ;D :D

I love my X but after riding 9 of the new Indians for more than 5 hours over 3 days, she's just not in their league. It was extremely tough on the ride home from MN knowing all the areas she is a little needing in. I'll keep her and love her forever but, I've already bought a 14 Indian Vintage. I've ridden a lot of bikes and this one is up there with the best. HD makes a great bike as does Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha etc. it is nice to see another manufacturer out there to give HD a run in the "American Made" category of the heavy cruiser market. What I really like is Polaris removed all the reasons NOT to buy....5 year warranty, Polaris backing the brand, guarantied resale of 70% after 2 years and 60% after 3, cost is reasonable for this type of bike at $21,900. Yes for a Metric this is considered high, but not for the market demographic Indian is pursuing. They are directly targeting HD, with some expected defections from the Metric and Victory.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal