Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Texas X Riders business cards for sale  (Read 1841 times)

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever
Re: Texas X Riders business cards for sale
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 02:02:46 PM »

I will be out of town that first weekend of Sept... S. Texas... And my son leaves for Basic on Sept 9th... Let me know if the date changes.
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

rkboseke

• Rider
  • 2004 VTX 1800c
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 03:33:54 PM »

:cool2: I'm up for another lunch run, I'm sure I can talk Steve S to come too. Waco run was hot but fun! Just let us know a definite date. :lunch: :thumbup:
Rob
Hockley, TX.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 08:46:53 PM »

Wow, Whitehouse is a long trip from SA.  I'm gunna make a weekend out of it and leave Friday and stay in Belton. Any of you Temple - Killeen people want to meet up Saturday? 

For you Houston folks; if we left from Temple, where would be a good place to meet up and join y'all?

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 09:43:39 AM »

Wow, Whitehouse is a long trip from SA.  I'm gunna make a weekend out of it and leave Friday and stay in Belton. Any of you Temple - Killeen people want to meet up Saturday? 

For you Houston folks; if we left from Temple, where would be a good place to meet up and join y'all?

Drew

I'm in Copperas Cove & would up for for a ride, if we can do this on the 31st. Would have to meet kinda early because Whitehouse is about a 3 1/2 hour ride from here. :bikerider: :bikerider:

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 11:37:40 AM »

Drew

I'm in Copperas Cove & would up for for a ride, if we can do this on the 31st. Would have to meet kinda early because Whitehouse is about a 3 1/2 hour ride from here. :bikerider: :bikerider:

I agree we would have to leave kinda early.  Hey Houstonites, when are you leaving and are/where would we meet yall?

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 12:09:48 PM »

I would also need to know sometime pretty soon as I would need to let my daughter know she would need to find a babysitter for my grandsons on that day.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal