Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Limited riding soon  (Read 2483 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Limited riding soon
« on: September 08, 2006, 11:19:09 PM »

Well I just found out tonight that my motorcycle riding is going to be limited in the near future. My wife Vanessa just found out she is pregnant. Her and my son have been laughing and dancing around like wild people all evening, while all I can do is just sit and think to myself (Holy AppleSauce). I am thinking a new good bottle of patron in the morning will make everything feel better. :) :)
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
Re: Limited riding soon
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 01:29:48 AM »

Lol congrats and well im single and i can ride anytime sorry but congrats  O0 O0 ;D
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 05:01:38 AM »

Congratulations, Randy.  If I found out I was pregnant, I would slit my throat. >:(
Pat
2004 VTX 1300

Dusty

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 05:36:30 AM »

I thought I felt the trailor rocking when we were in Temple. I thought it was just a special feature to help people go to sleep, or maybe the wind....Now I'm embarrassed.

Congradulations!  :)

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 07:31:53 AM »

Congrats!

bgreer

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 07:36:15 AM »

Congrats Randy, I'll bet Mason is exited...Tell Vanessa Patti says congrats...we wish yall the best

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »

Congrats Randy, I'll bet Mason is exited...Tell Vanessa Patti says congrats...we wish yall the best

Hi Brian.....Your bike looks fantastic............. O0
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 10:46:46 AM »

Congrats Randy and Vanessa, now you will have the ability to hear DADDY I WANT ONE OFF THOSE IN STEREO :D :D :D :D ;D ;D O0 O0 Brian that bike looks lkie MY LITTLE PONY ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) O0 O0 Ride Safe!!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

bgreer

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 01:02:22 PM »

Congrats Randy and Vanessa, now you will have the ability to hear DADDY I WANT ONE OFF THOSE IN STEREO :D :D :D :D ;D ;D O0 O0 Brian that bike looks lkie MY LITTLE PONY ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) O0 O0 Ride Safe!!!!!!

This from a guy, who's bike looks like some crack heads version of a saturday mornin cartoon...this thread is about congratulatin Randy and Vanessa on their news, not about what we think of each others bike...if you would like to know what I think of you,  pm me, and I would be happy to tell you

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 07:34:45 PM »

Congrats for sure!! We have 2 children ourselves ( young ones) and the wife is very understanding like Iam sure yours is about ride time ( Me time on the bike) So just have to spread yourself around a little bit more!!  ;D 
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 07:27:47 AM »

Well I just found out tonight that my motorcycle riding is going to be limited in the near future. My wife Vanessa just found out she is pregnant.

Congrats! Do you know who the father is??  ;D :D ;D O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 09:48:04 AM »

Well I just found out tonight that my motorcycle riding is going to be limited in the near future. My wife Vanessa just found out she is pregnant.

Congrats! Do you know who the father is??  ;D :D ;D O0

Oh...that's just cold!!! Gratz!!!! We have another fellow Xer on the way!!!!!  O0 O0 O0
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 01:55:04 PM »

that's what happens after a night of too many marguritas ;D ;D great news congrats!!! :D :D O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 04:43:12 AM »

This from a guy, who's bike looks like some crack heads version of a saturday mornin cartoon...this thread is about congratulatin Randy and Vanessa on their news, not about what we think of each others bike...if you would like to know what I think of you,  pm me, and I would be happy to tell you

OHHHHH...Do I sense some hostility???? :D ;D :D ;D

Congrats on the baby!!!! O0 O0 O0
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Brookster

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 05:44:00 AM »

Congrats on the baby!!!!   
We'll pray for a heathy child .
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal