Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Gov benefit finder  (Read 501 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Gov benefit finder
« on: December 18, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »

http://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-finder

I was shocked to see this today on Fox news, the gov seems to be trying to get us all onto the payroll.

Takes a little time to complete, but you will find no matter who you are, you are qualify for tons of gov benefits.

The reporter was qualified for 28 programs most that she had never heard of, this is why we are bleeding out of our ARS in this country today.  :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :cuss:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larryw

• Old Timer
Re: Gov benefit finder
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 12:32:12 PM »

I just filled the form out, and qualified for 17 benefits. Most, if not all are worthless. One of the benefits was a Free Application for Federal Student Aid, (FAFSA). Everybody fills one for free for college, so I don't see how thats a benefit. The trick is actually getting the student aid. I filled that out several years ago to see if I can get some help for paying my daughter's tuition at Texas A&M. I did not get a penny.
Another benefit I qualify for is U.S Citizen and Immigration Services. Useless for me. I became an American citizen when I was 15.
Anyway, of the 17 benefits I qualified for, I can't use one.  :banghead:
2004 VTX 1800N

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal