Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: UN-PAID TEES, TX X RIDERS SEE LIST  (Read 3253 times)

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
Re: UN-PAID TEES, TX X RIDERS SEE LIST
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 07:39:52 AM »

Got my check back today... thanks.

And I can "add", handler.. but I did make an error.

Future sales stuff can be better organized.

Let me get this straight.

Earl volunteers himself and his wife to put all this together because people wanted the shirts. He gets them for us at a great price. Which means if he is making anything it's not much.
He post all the information out there for us to decide what we want and how much it cost and where to send the money. He volunteers to cover half the cost of all the shirts.

YOU, "A BEAN COUNTER", makes a mistake in addition. The mistake is pointed out to you. And instead of checking it out and sending the other $10, you throw a little fit, cancel your order and demand your check back. Now, you have your check back and you're still gonna Buck Rogers about the organization of Earl's volunteerism.

What do you have to contribute to this organization beside some jokes and being the biggest post whore we have ever seen. Perhaps you should stay on the national board with all the other whiners.

If you want to question someones ability to organize why not ask the President & BOD when the shirts and hats will be available through this site. Are were you aware of those plans?  Any funds from those sales would go into a kitty to help fund the rally. I can tell you why, NOONE, including myself, wants to have the headache or be responsible for the funds for fear of having to deal with the pissing and moaning from others like yourself.

If you are wondering why I am saying all this, it's because Earl is a gentleman and will just ignore you. And Earl deserves better than that!

This should have been in private message but there are several "NEWBIES" here that need to be reminded that this Rider's Club only exist because people give of themselves and thier resources to make AppleSauce happen here.

Last word is yours. I won't respond because I refuse to contribute to the likes of the crap that goes on on VTXOA Board.

Dusty

Well said. And by the way PP if you don't sell the shirts QuietGuy canceled I will pay for them and donate them to the Rally.

bgreer

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 07:43:24 AM »

Got my check back today... thanks.

And I can "add", handler.. but I did make an error.

Future sales stuff can be better organized.

Let me get this straight.

Earl volunteers himself and his wife to put all this together because people wanted the shirts. He gets them for us at a great price. Which means if he is making anything it's not much.
He post all the information out there for us to decide what we want and how much it cost and where to send the money. He volunteers to cover half the cost of all the shirts.

YOU, "A BEAN COUNTER", makes a mistake in addition. The mistake is pointed out to you. And instead of checking it out and sending the other $10, you throw a little fit, cancel your order and demand your check back. Now, you have your check back and you're still gonna Buck Rogers about the organization of Earl's volunteerism.

What do you have to contribute to this organization beside some jokes and being the biggest post whore we have ever seen. Perhaps you should stay on the national board with all the other whiners.

If you want to question someones ability to organize why not ask the President & BOD when the shirts and hats will be available through this site. Are were you aware of those plans?  Any funds from those sales would go into a kitty to help fund the rally. I can tell you why, NOONE, including myself, wants to have the headache or be responsible for the funds for fear of having to deal with the pissing and moaning from others like yourself.

If you are wondering why I am saying all this, it's because Earl is a gentleman and will just ignore you. And Earl deserves better than that!

This should have been in private message but there are several "NEWBIES" here that need to be reminded that this Rider's Club only exist because people give of themselves and thier resources to make AppleSauce happen here.

Last word is yours. I won't respond because I refuse to contribute to the likes of the crap that goes on on VTXOA Board.

Dusty

YEA, what he said...go Dusty..go dusty.. >:( >:( >:(

solitary-man

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 07:48:01 AM »

Seems like there is always one in the bunch. Earl is doing a great job, thanks. O0

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 08:21:42 AM »

Reading through the messages on this board, i found one offerring VTX shirts, with colors, sizes, prices, an the name and address to where i can send my check. All done by an individual volunteering his time, and his money to get the order started. Can't see how this could be more organized than that.
2004 VTX 1800N

scottyb1

• Tejano
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 08:51:27 AM »

Sent my check this morning.Does these shirts run big or small?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 10:08:09 AM by scottyb1 »
2005 VTX 1300C, candy apple red leatherlyke bags,mustang seat,,honda line deluxe sissy bar,memphis windshield,lots of chrome, mustang tank bib.kuryakyn highway pegs, kuryakyn wide style levers.Jug huggers,K&N air filter

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 10:40:13 AM »

Scottyb1, They are about right-on sizewise with most other brands of shirts. They don't really shrink any to speak of if washed in cold water. Not sure about hot water... I always turn them inside out with cold wash and rinse.
Dusty, I remember doing this same shirt order gathering thing last year. Just getting all the orders right, paying for the shirts, going to get them,  packaging and shipping them is a lot of work, not to mention Earls labor in making them. If he's making something off of them, I don't begrudge him a dime. He does deserve all the thanks he can get.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 04:56:16 PM »

check was sent out today

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »

Scottyb1, They are about right-on sizewise with most other brands of shirts. They don't really shrink any to speak of if washed in cold water. Not sure about hot water... I always turn them inside out with cold wash and rinse.
Dusty, I remember doing this same shirt order gathering thing last year. Just getting all the orders right, paying for the shirts, going to get them,  packaging and shipping them is a lot of work, not to mention Earls labor in making them. If he's making something off of them, I don't begrudge him a dime. He does deserve all the thanks he can get.

Yes THANKS EARL!! :)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 10:08:18 AM »

Received and acknowledged....check is enroute!

quietguy

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 02:24:19 PM »

Correction:   Good job, paperhandler.

Lennie

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 08:06:03 PM »

Hey Guys, thanks for all of the kind words about the tees.  There seems to be one odd apple in every barrel.

Regards PP

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 08:10:11 PM »

Thanks again Earl. Appreciate the time and effort for this  O0

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 08:23:12 PM »

Haven't been a member long, but can appreciate honest hard work.

Shirts ordered and paid for...THANKS EARL :)
06 1300R  Black Cherry, Fox Creek Saddlebags w/easy brackets & windshield bag, Memphis Windshield, NC Light Bar, 1800C risers, Paladin backrest and rack, Fatty bar with Longhorn Dually pegs.

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 08:59:17 PM »

sorry earl

ive had the check in an envelope for a few days now....  i promise, ill get it in the mail asap ???

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 02:12:44 AM »

Earl, payment sent in for t-shirts and hats...$107 total.  Thanks again for all your work and efforts!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal