Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Need a new Helmet  (Read 2473 times)

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
Need a new Helmet
« on: September 07, 2006, 03:01:14 PM »

Well my helmet was dropped by my drunk date on tues. so i need to buy a new one any know where i can get one thats snell and dot approved and pretty cheap?
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

quietguy

Re: Need a new Helmet
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 03:06:15 PM »

Try cycle gear...

...and trade in your drunk date.

pacrat

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Cypress,Texas
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 03:12:53 PM »

do a search on the general board for helmet--look for post by SiC- 'open for business sorta'. 

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 03:21:26 PM »

Well my helmet was dropped by my drunk date on tues. so i need to buy a new one any know where i can get one thats snell and dot approved and pretty cheap?

That's going to be hard to find.

Drunk, Pretty & Cheap dates that are smell & spot approved are few and far between. :)
LMFAO that is true

thriftmaster

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 03:52:04 PM »

So, how much does your drunk date want to spend on this replacement helmet?  :-\

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »

So, how much does your drunk date want to spend on this replacement helmet?  :-\
she says she will pay for it but i know i wont get any money back. I'm just taking it as a loss and another lesson learned. it sucks but noithing i can do. i loved that helemt too had the black chrome pain on it

scottyb1

• Tejano
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 04:00:34 PM »

What kind of helmet are you looking for? I have a few i will be getting rid of
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 04:02:07 PM by scottyb1 »
2005 VTX 1300C, candy apple red leatherlyke bags,mustang seat,,honda line deluxe sissy bar,memphis windshield,lots of chrome, mustang tank bib.kuryakyn highway pegs, kuryakyn wide style levers.Jug huggers,K&N air filter

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 04:02:41 PM »

Replied on the classifieds, copied it here... :)

I sell some full face Snells and DOTs. modular etc. $75 bucks. Just check www.ironhorsehelmets.com This isn't my site, but i carry the same stuff. Just let me know and i can tell you a price.  Most times if the price is 60-70 i can do $35. If there 100-129 i can do $65-70. Can't cut the cost down much on stuff bought from my ebay store, but if you see something and email me letting me know your with the TexasXriders i can try to cut the $ down as much as i can.

SiC
I had 1 Billion Posts on the old site.......

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »

What kind of helmet are you looking for? I have a few i will be getting rid of
looking for a full face or open face with face shield but i have to go see how i fit and comfort of it i might stop by cycle gear on friday mroning to see all the helmets

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 12:56:18 AM »

if you had the KBC you should check out helmetharbor.com and thehelmetshop.com. they have great prices and customer service people. newenough always has a sale on last year's model helmets, too. Sorry that girl dropped your helmet.

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 01:31:21 AM »

Thanks everyone im going to fit some up and decide on one and bu it online since it sems to be cheaper for the time being i have to use my first helmet which is ok i guess lol  O0

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 05:09:57 AM »

How could your date drop your helmet, when she is 400 miles away and talking to you on one of those 900 numbers. Boy I told you to always keep both hands on your helmet. (motorcycle helmet)
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 05:32:34 AM »

How could your date drop your helmet, when she is 400 miles away and talking to you on one of those 900 numbers. Boy I told you to always keep both hands on your helmet. (motorcycle helmet)

;D ;D ;D  But she said she loved him and she always listens....    She's really not like that over the phone with the other guys.   ;D ;D ;D

And I am sure she is really 5'8" tall, 120 lbs, 36-24-36, too.   ;)

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 05:41:31 AM »

Rod I think that Harry's Helmet Shop in Big Head, Texas will have a xxxxx-large that should fit.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

quietguy

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 07:36:16 AM »

;D ;D ;D  But she said she loved him and she always listens....    She's really not like that over the phone with the other guys.   ;D ;D ;D

And I am sure she is really 5'8" tall, 120 lbs, 36-24-36, too.   ;)

LOL
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal