Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Four More Years  (Read 2609 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Four More Years
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:28:14 AM »

And there you have it, we have four more years  :ohwow: :redcard: :banghead:

I guess thing have been pretty good for our country and we want four more years of the same

I'm cashing in my 401k today and buying beer and candy --- get drunk and then have a sugar rush to bring myself out of it.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
Re: Four More Years
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 07:32:17 AM »

I have eight customers that have been waiting for the results of the elections, to make capital investments on equipment for their companies and hire employee's to operate the equipment. Total would have been close to 16 million in sales and about 60 operators. Looks like I will not be picking up PO'S anytime soon and 60 individuals will not be getting jobs.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

opos04

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 08:36:55 AM »

I vote helping Gumbo with his BEER!
2007 1800N Charcoal

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 08:57:23 AM »

I have eight customers that have been waiting for the results of the elections, to make capital investments on equipment for their companies and hire employee's to operate the equipment. Total would have been close to 16 million in sales and about 60 operators. Looks like I will not be picking up PO'S anytime soon and 60 individuals will not be getting jobs.

I know what you feel i have 4 jobs for Motiva Shell on the books that now are on hold for 4 more years   :banghead:
i guess is more Obama phones out there than we think  :reaction:
just take it slow

old school Mike

• Rider
  • Old School Mike
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 08:59:31 AM »

Southern States of America is looking better and better. :violin:

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »

What the hell were these people thinking?
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 04:45:25 PM »

They wern't!  ::)
It is called Morans leading Morans!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »

The Typical 2012 Obama Voter

Sorry, but what the hell does skin color have to do with anything?

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 05:51:43 PM »

Well he received 39% of the white vote so they say and would bet most of the black vote.As one woman on the radio said 10 of her friends are out of work because of ovomit but they still voted for him go figure.
Alvin,Texas

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »

93.something % of the black vote. Not stupid. Just a nation of takers. How could people not believe someone who's been caught in so many lies?

He's the leader of the Free Lunch Party. We're the free lunch providers for his chosen people. We'll survive. It just won't be pretty. Anybody read the article in today's Wall Street Journal, HOPE OVER EXPERIENCE?
02 1800C

figowitz

• Tejano
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »

And don't forget the 2 or 3 Supreme Court justices Obama will probably pick in these 4 years.  They will influence your grandkids' lives for decades.

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 11:25:05 AM »

As it is now known, In this country there are more people that are known as "Takers" (Takers - People that always have their hand out, wanting something for nothing because they think that their Goverment owes them something) then there are who are considered "Makers" (Makers- the people that are working and pay more taxes)

How do you think the "Takers" voted and keep in mind also who the individuals in the Electorial Vote listen to, their not going to cut their own throats and listen to the "Makers". They want to stay in office also and blood suck off the "Makers" too.

The election turned out exactly like I thought it would with the "Takers" in power, get ready to double the debt, and you and your children and your grand children are going to pay for it.

One day the "Makers" are going to finally get tired of paying out for these slackers and we will go thru another Revolution and strighten this crap out!!!!! 

:couch:    :flag:    :chair:
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »

As it is now known, In this country there are more people that are known as "Takers" (Takers - People that always have their hand out, wanting something for nothing because they think that their Goverment owes them something) then there are who are considered "Makers" (Makers- the people that are working and pay more taxes)

How do you think the "Takers" voted and keep in mind also who the individuals in the Electorial Vote listen to, their not going to cut their own throats and listen to the "Makers". They want to stay in office also and blood suck off the "Makers" too.

The election turned out exactly like I thought it would with the "Takers" in power, get ready to double the debt, and you and your children and your grand children are going to pay for it.

One day the "Makers" are going to finally get tired of paying out for these slackers and we will go thru another Revolution and strighten this crap out!!!!! 

:couch:    :flag:    :chair:

I've been waiting for that revolution since 1969 -- we became complacent then and I don’t see us turning around we just aren’t in the game anymore, now go and take that pee test.
Problem is if you have a job you are afraid of losing it YOU ARE rather you admit it or not, so I expect the makers to continue to go to work and pay for the takers. Fact is we are not in control any more, it’s out of our hands unless we do take a stand, I just don’t see it for a long time coming.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 12:56:27 AM »

They wern't!  ::)
It is called Morans leading Morans!

:agree: :agree: :agree: :banghead: :banghead:
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

DEMON

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 11:50:17 AM »

Republicans are also to blame....  I can't believe that all  they could come up with for this election was Mitt Romney...  I voted for him but he was not my ultimate choice.  I just hope that both parties find a way to work together and handle the people's business. 

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal