Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Insurance Companies  (Read 629 times)

Rod 1942

• Old Timer
Insurance Companies
« on: October 25, 2012, 05:08:42 PM »

We have all heard the horror stories in dealing with insurance companies in trying to get adequate settlements after an accident. They are always ready to take your premiums but less than impressive when it comes time to settle claims.

On September of this year I had an accident that resulted in my VTX1800 being totaled. Expecting the usual, I was expecting the worst. To my pleasant surprise, Geico jumped on it straight away, keeping me up to date on a continual basis. And in a matter of days, presented me with a most generous settlement amount, beyond my wildest expectation. They could not have been supportive during the process.

All I can say, if you are in the market for insurance, you should definitely consider going with Geico.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
Re: Insurance Companies
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 08:20:26 PM »

It all depends on your agent. Some Geico clients have horror stories to tell. Glad your deal worked out.
02 1800C

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 05:14:34 AM »

I have heard good and bad on just about all insurance, heck I have Fromost through AARP and have heard some real horror stories, but they sure did good for me, on my last crash.
Like you say, I think it's the luck of the draq on your agent.

Rod you got a good draw on you hand  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 11:21:32 PM »

Correction your adjuster

sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 05:16:16 AM »

Correction your adjuster

sherri

Spank you very much
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Xwrecker

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 06:55:32 AM »

I too have Geico and my son had 2 wrecks within a month. They never raised my rates, and were very quick to get me a rental and repaired my car very fast.
I have had nothing but a very good experience with them. I highly recommend them. :thumbup: :thumbup:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal