Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: hill Country Trip  (Read 1675 times)

Rod 1942

• Old Timer
hill Country Trip
« on: September 14, 2012, 04:19:57 PM »

I'll be leaving on Monday to join my brother and 2 other friends for 3-4 days of touring the Hill Country, the three sisters and other routes. The weather should be nice and cooler. Looking forward to some laid back riding and sight seeing. We'll be riding out of Bandera as a base. I can't wait.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: hill Country Trip
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »

Sounds like a great time, enjoy the ride  :bikerider:

Got to work Monday  :'( but it will be my last day, there anyway.  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 05:18:21 PM »

Thought about going this weekend as I'm off monday due to Jewish Holiday but weather not co-operating
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 09:38:56 PM »

Thought about going this weekend as I'm off monday due to Jewish Holiday but weather not co-operating

Let me know if you slip off, but I  :agree: weather not looking good.  :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 06:38:19 AM »

will do Gumbo,

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 08:46:01 AM »

Just got clearance from home commander, I'll be heading up early Tuesday morning  :thumbup: :bikerider:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »

:thumbup: Guess your going out there to look for a new job, right! Wish I was going.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 02:03:55 PM »

:thumbup: Guess your going out there to look for a new job, right! Wish I was going.

No getting away from all that crap  :cuss:
Next one I get if I ever get another will be doing what makes me happy, hmmm maybe wine tasting ??? ??? Can you get paid for that ??? ::)

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 03:34:15 PM »

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 03:53:42 PM »

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 05:50:38 PM »

Lots of wineries out that way, take some resumes also Garrison Bros. Distillery in Hye, tx. is looking for some help bottling their new batch of burbon . money's not good but they pay you in Whiskey!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 08:45:19 AM »

Lots of wineries out that way, take some resumes also Garrison Bros. Distillery in Hye, tx. is looking for some help bottling their new batch of burbon . money's not good but they pay you in Whiskey!!

I plan on a few wineries, got them routed out on the way :thumbup: I should have a large glass collection on the way home.  :thumbup:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal