Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Going to Seabrook? DO NOT GO HERE  (Read 2934 times)

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
Re: Going to Seabrook? DO NOT GO HERE
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »

Wasn't that place destroyed by Hurricane Ike?  They must have rebuilt it.

I'd be content with just writing off their behavior as ignorance if they had told you not to show up when you called ahead.  Also, if they were really intimidated by your group, I don't think they would have refused to refund your money when they threw you out.  Would they really have gone that far out of their way to piss off people who they believed were violent and contemptuous of the law?  I suspect that they, like many businesses I've dealt with in Kemah, were just looking for a way to cheat anyone nieve enough to patronize them.

I have no desire to spend my money in that area anymore, and I certainly won't be going back to Outriggers.
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
Re: Going to Seabrook? DO NOT GO HERE
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 10:08:29 PM »

We have actually done 2 m&g's there over the years that I remember going to. They were pretty busy one time but they were trying. The treated us like anyone else. I don't think they have a thing against bikers I think it was a situation that may have been handled poorly or just gotten a little out of control. Not having been there I don't really know what happened. I know the managment hasn't changed since they welcomed us. I will still go there. There have always been a few bikes there when I have been there.

BTW I am also familiar with WOT have particpated in a fund raiser they did last year for the wounded warrior project seem like a good group of people. I am sorry you had a bad experience.

just my .02
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:42:02 PM by sherri »

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal