Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 4621 times)

VTXER

• Rider
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 12:06:28 PM »

Maybe in September you can show me how to do the par valve thing. Got alot of poppin and back fire when I let off the gas.  :cuss:

Skydvr

• Tejano
  • Arlington, Texas
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 12:34:05 PM »

This discussion has been going on for a long time. So I went to Japan sat down , drank sake with Mr. Honda and he confirmed...."Orange is fastest , ah so" !

End of discussion....deal with it .... ah so.

VTXER

• Rider
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »

This discussion has been going on for a long time. So I went to Japan sat down , drank sake with Mr. Honda and he confirmed...."Orange is fastest , ah so" !

End of discussion....deal with it .... ah so.

:rofl: :rofl:   I take it from your handle that you jump out of perfectly good airplanes and from your answer I see your shoot didn't open a time or to. Thank goodness you landed head first!  :c :pot:

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 01:45:53 PM »

:thumbup:   Welcome from the CEN-Tex area!!!     Green is the fastiest color !!!!   Ride safe ride long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 05:20:50 PM »

Green! Everybody knows green is bad JU JU! Go black or you'll be in the back! :stickpoke:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2012, 05:47:22 PM »

Maybe in September you can show me how to do the par valve thing. Got alot of poppin and back fire when I let off the gas.  :cuss:
Bad gas!! Get some !!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

VTXER

• Rider
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2012, 06:26:33 PM »

Bad gas!! Get some !!

:congrats:  :rofl: :rofl: :idontknow:   You got me there big boy!  :c

Wahoo

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2012, 07:25:09 PM »

Hate to hurt the male egos, but we all know violet candy leopard IS the fastest color  :bikerider:
Secret to a Happy Marriage -- an '02 1800C for him and an '03 1800C for ME!!!

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2012, 08:15:15 PM »

The seller lied. Like VTX-Dan said, black is the fastest. That's common knowledge.     :c

Larry haven't you learned, it's not how fast you get there, it's about getting there  :thumbup: :thumbup: :bikerider:

I got my pie.  :lunch:
2004 VTX 1800N

VTXER

• Rider
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2012, 08:19:16 PM »

Hate to hurt the male egos, but we all know violet candy leopard IS the fastest color  :bikerider:

I take it your a female rider which I think is great, couldn't be happer to see the other gender get involved and I will also agree that Violet Candy may be fast but what makes it that way is the Purple in the paint that makes it Violet!   :bikerider: :c  :good:
Ron
Looking forward to riding with you!  :c

VTX-Dan

• Old Timer
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »

The seller lied. Like VTX-Dan said, black is the fastest. That's common knowledge.     :c

Larry haven't you learned, it's not how fast you get there, it's about getting there  :thumbup: :thumbup: :bikerider:

Don't listen to Gumbo.
That's just something that guys with slow bikes say to help them sleep at night.
 :couch:
2005 VTX 1300C

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2012, 09:15:34 PM »

Well hate to tell you but Honda did some tests and as it turned out RED is the fastest by at least 10 mph.
Alvin,Texas

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2012, 11:48:35 PM »

Welcome!! :c

And since my 1300 is the fastest on here......Its the flames that make it the fastest!!!  :t  :c  :boxing:

Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2012, 06:48:39 AM »

And since my 1300 is the fastest on here......Its the flames that make it the fastest!!!  :t  :c  :boxing:

Oh yeah?  Well I've got the timeslip to prove otherwise.   >:D  I'm still unbeaten (on the track)!   :stickpoke:   ;D

jchammer123

• Tejano
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2012, 07:15:42 AM »

Oh yeah?  Well I've got the timeslip to prove otherwise.   >:D  I'm still unbeaten (on the track)!   :stickpoke:   ;D

This would be fun to see!  Anyone ever thought about setting up a race just for fun?  On a track of course.  I know I wouldn't win, theres some pretty fixed up bikes here.
Your bike is like your a**, you can wipe it as much as you want, but if you want it clean you gotta use soap and water!!!
(Taken from a member on another board)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal