Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Arrested for WHAT??? B.S.! (My Opinion)  (Read 2844 times)

VTXER

• Rider
Re: Arrested for WHAT??? B.S.! (My Opinion)
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »

What registration are we supposed to legally  carry on our bikes?  I carry my license and my insurance card.

The cop claimed his license plate was not visiable or obstructed from view. A ticket offence, not jail generally. That cop knew if he took him to jail he could get the camera.

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 09:58:38 AM »

Cops have a saying........................
"You might beat the rap..............But you can't beat the ride."
If they want to arrest you......they can and will for any reason or trumpt up reason they are claiming.  In any event ALWAYS be courtious and comply and ALWAYS ask for the officers patrol sargent to respond on scene before your hauled off.  They are obligated to comply.  At least you'll have someone of authority over the arresting officer on scene and hopefully a calmer head.
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

dougvtx

• Tejano
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 12:57:00 PM »

Cops can arrest you for anything. It's kind of like the Army where dildos end up with lots of authority and little brains. The pull some stupid stuff hoping you don't have enough sense to take 'em to court and get them a butt reaming.  I've met some cops that I wouldn't give a piece of cold monkey AppleSauce for their lives. Others I've met are pretty level headed.  Some can't take the stress and take it out on others. Hopefully, their old lady at home.  Personally, I don't trust cops. Hiway patrol even less, based on personal, first hand experience. Any cop that will abuse a prisoner isn't worth the powder to blow his brains out. The prick cop in the video intentionally slammed the door on the prisoner.  I've met cops that wouldn't take any crap off any one, but did it in a nice way. They were forceful, yet very controlled.  These days, lots of these prick cops are screened good enough. Especially the ones that have political connections and get on the force.  Anyway, I hope that guy used the video to fix that prick.  :c
When I can't hold up 2 wheels anymore, I'll get a three wheeler.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »

This is why I do what you should do learn Karate and if your dark skin you need advanced Tae Kwon Do

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 06:40:45 AM »

Then you get to learn the Taser Tango?  :ohwow: :ohwow:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal