Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How was your weekend????  (Read 2036 times)

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
How was your weekend????
« on: September 04, 2006, 08:03:44 PM »

Was your Labor day weekend a blast or did you use it to do chores and rest up?
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

quietguy

Re: How was your weekend????
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 08:23:27 PM »

I had to entertain my fiance'...  :-X

quietguy

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 08:25:03 PM »

Hope you had a fun weekend, BP..

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 08:55:50 PM »

I had to entertain my fiance'...  :-X

And how is it you have so much time for the computer?  :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

solitary-man

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 09:05:40 PM »

Had a great weekend visiting in Marble Falls. On the way home to the panhandle I offically made the X a part time boat.
 O0

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 09:08:55 PM »

Mostly stayed home and mowed the grass, wash the car's yada yada yada.

OH yea, we went to the New Wal-Mart in League City  45 @ 646.
Life is great.  ;D

Man do I need a ride.
                      Native Texan, I ride a steel horse

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 05:30:11 AM »

Mine sucked, but so does every day I'm away from the X...................................and the wife and chitlins :D   Plus I started a 3 week army school thing in a different part of the country :-X
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

SeaRider

• Old Timer
  • College Station, TX
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 06:21:25 AM »

Spent the weekend with both my daughters home.  Mowed grass, clipped bushes, etc.  I plan on getting in a short ride today, but am taking it easy until I get the new tires put on sometime this week.
2008 Goldwing Level 4 - Dark Red Metallic
2005 VTX 1800F Spec 1 - Silver Tribal
RIDE SAFE  -  RIDE FREE!!

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 07:09:00 AM »

Slept, worked, slept (except when my daughter kept waking my up), played w/ the kids, worked, slept (or tried to b/c my kids decided I didn't need any since I didn't have to go back to work), watched some history channel, found out the croc hunter died, watched some animal planet, went on a ride w/ around town in the back roads with Steve, rounded up the kids to go out to eat - except the oldest who went to grandma's house and wasn't home on time b/c he wanted to watch a movie so we were going w/out him. But then he decides he's going to be home right as we're getting to the restaurant. Sigh So we went back to get him (shouldn't have been so nice). Had a decent dinner but then the oldest is rude and insulting. Glad they all go back to school and I get 2 more days off! Ahhhh - peace and quiet!  ;D
Well behaved women rarely make history

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 08:47:07 AM »

I suffered from temporary insanity most of the weekend.  ;) You'll be glad to know that it's no longer temporary. It's here to stay.
I got my first massage Friday afternoon. It did not feel good but I'm going back anyway. On the way there I passed a highway patrol that had a logging truck pulled over. When I saw him it was too late, so I left it on 110 and kept going. If he saw me he didn't react.
I enjoyed the cooler weather. Got a lot of stuff done around the house and even road a couple hundred miles. 
I even decided that I'm tired of being single and emailed Russia for a mail order bride.  ;)

Bill

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 09:23:03 AM »

Had a great weekend visiting in Marble Falls. On the way home to the panhandle I offically made the X a part time boat.
 O0

ummm. I believe there may be a longer story here.

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 09:45:32 AM »

We went over to Beaver's Bend State park close to Broken Bow Oklahoma. The park was nice, the Rangers were Jerks. Our friends arrived, looked the tent camping are over. There was one place that was in the shade most of the day, level and slightly elevated, no rocks or roots. All in all,  a good place to set their tents up. The Ranger didn't think so, he chewed them out because they were too far from the picnic table... I've never heard of such. One of the guys grumbled about it. Later, while they took the kids wading at the spillway the Ranger came by and made their kids get out because they didn't have on waders... of course, neither did the 20 other kids wading, but he didn't make them get out. He seemed to be singling out our friends. There was a short train ride in the park, as well as canoe rentals and horseback riding, trout fishing was $33 for a 5 day license and you could only keep 2 a day. Last but not least, the roads around the park were straight as a board and not very scenic. All in all, not the best of weekends, we came home Sunday.

Jack

RedKnight

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 10:24:46 AM »

I took the Experienced Rider Course on Saturday and then did an overnight ride to the hill country the rest of the weekend.  There were a lot of bikes out, but I didn't see any X's.   

quietguy

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 01:59:52 PM »

I suffered from temporary insanity most of the weekend.  ;) You'll be glad to know that it's no longer temporary. It's here to stay.
I got my first massage Friday afternoon. It did not feel good but I'm going back anyway. On the way there I passed a highway patrol that had a logging truck pulled over. When I saw him it was too late, so I left it on 110 and kept going. If he saw me he didn't react.
I enjoyed the cooler weather. Got a lot of stuff done around the house and even road a couple hundred miles. 
I even decided that I'm tired of being single and emailed Russia for a mail order bride.   ;)

Bill

Send $200 c/o quietguy... he'll fix you up with comrade Bertha.

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 02:10:26 PM »

I even decided that I'm tired of being single and emailed Russia for a mail order bride.   ;)

Bill

Send $200 c/o quietguy... he'll fix you up with comrade Bertha.

I think I know her.  Is her last name Blues?  I think Bertha D. Blues from over in Ignert Ridge?

Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal