Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A Fall gathering event?  (Read 2558 times)

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
A Fall gathering event?
« on: May 08, 2012, 02:15:18 PM »

Having just gotten back from the BBT, I was wondering if an October event would be something that we would like to do?

We have Spring Thing and BBT right on top of each other, but then nothing "official" in the books until next year. 

I would love a camping/RV get together in the later half of the year, during the Fall.

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: A Fall gathering event?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »

Or even September, nice riding during the months of September or October.

:couch:
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »

mmmmm as long we can go for chese burger an pie im in  :rofl:
RedDragon pls arrange this  :stickpoke:
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:51:32 PM »

Fall event sounds great, deep east Texas has some good roads and some pretty good spots for camping. I might even be able to arrange for a place right on cow creek (Xcaliber has been there) great place in the woods out of the way. Party your a$$ off and maybe even catch some fish.  ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 04:55:23 AM »

Could make it in conjuction with the Boo Benefit rally in Jefferson. Good event and good roads
It's all just part of the adventure!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 05:25:17 AM »

Fall event sounds great, deep east Texas has some good roads and some pretty good spots for camping. I might even be able to arrange for a place right on cow creek (Xcaliber has been there) great place in the woods out of the way. Party your a$$ off and maybe even catch some fish.  ???
Just make sure you dry out your tent real good from the last camp out!   :popcorn:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 06:54:49 AM »

And you'll be outta there by early Friday morning?  ::)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

RedDragon

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 07:06:50 AM »

mmmmm as long we can go for chese burger an pie im in  :rofl:
RedDragon pls arrange this  :stickpoke:
If your skeered Alejandro, just say your skeered!  :t

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 07:17:19 AM »

This sounds good.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 07:45:51 AM »

And you'll be outta there by early Friday morning?  ::)

Anything is possible  ;D

Camping in Fort St. Johns Canada right now  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 10:25:02 AM »

remember Gumbo, we got people who's idea of camping means bringing not only the kitchen sink, but the living room, bathroom, and garage!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 11:40:05 AM »

remember Gumbo, we got people who's idea of camping means bringing not only the kitchen sink, but the living room, bathroom, and garage!

Got cha
very few campers left  :'(

RedDragon

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 02:45:44 PM »

:redcard: And how did your camping go this past weekend? Did you stay nice and cool?  :popcorn:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »

Don't forget the burners,food,and Margaritas.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

RedDragon

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 03:02:50 PM »

Got cha
very few campers left  :'(
And from what I heard Sunday, that includes you too right!  :stickpoke:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal