Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Things that get lost and dead humming birds  (Read 1532 times)

Dusty

Things that get lost and dead humming birds
« on: September 04, 2006, 10:27:58 AM »

I am constantly looking for stuff. Mainly because I'm getting senile and start over everytime I try to organize something.  :-\ And also because I am never organized.  :'(

Hold on dammit this will become MC related.  >:(

The cap that covers the bolt that holds the kickstand on..you know? Mine keeps coming off. In May I lost it in the Hill Country. Two days later, I found it.
Two months ago, I lost it again. No biggy but I did order another from the dealer.
Of coarse, I never got around to putting it on. Hard job and it's been so hot you know.
Well, yesterday I did some weed eating, this morning I'm walking in the back yard where I weed ate and there's this damn original cap laying right out in the open.
I guess that isn't so strange really but I never find stuff. AppleSauce just goes into a black hole when I loose it.
Now the thing that's really got me concerned is that right after finding the cap I walk out to my shop. There on the floor is a dead green humming bird.

Someone please reasure me that I'm not going to loose my senses and have my bike painted hummingbird green with teeth. Not that anyone would do that.  ;D :D ;D

Hurry home Swampy, I can't keep this senseless crap up forever.  O0

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
Re: Things that get lost and dead humming birds
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 10:56:24 AM »

Dusty you are starting to worry me. You may be suffering from Revefnibac, please stay out for the heat. :)

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

Dusty

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 11:53:42 AM »

Dusty you are starting to worry me. You may be suffering from Revefnibac, please stay out for the heat. :)

Sherri

:o You're just now starting to worry? I've been worried for years. Even had to remove all the mirror from my house. There was always some old bald fat guy stareing at me every time I looked in one.

Now I can't find my dictionary to look up Revefnibac.  :-\  Is that one of those Swampy words?  :'(

quietguy

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 12:15:45 PM »

Same thing happens to my socks... into the washer or dryer in sets... always out short one or two.  I use to be able to blame my ex for my missing socks - seems I was wrong and it was me all along. :-\

Dusty

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 12:19:05 PM »

Same thing happens to my socks... into the washer or dryer in sets... always out short one or two.  I use to be able to blame my ex for my missing socks - seems I was wrong and it was me all along. :-\

Well now I understand the six wives.  :(

Didn't anyone ever teach you to.........

DENY EVERYTHING!

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 01:06:02 PM »

Sherri

:o You're just now starting to worry? I've been worried for years. Even had to remove all the mirror from my house. There was always some old bald fat guy stareing at me every time I looked in one.

Now I can't find my dictionary to look up Revefnibac.  :-\  Is that one of those Swampy words?  :'(

It's the reverse of cabinfever, happens after a long hot summer ;D

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »

Bill, you've lost your senses, and Kenny's bike is about to have a twin. You may even start raising carrion-feeding birds and serpents if you don't get a grip pretty quick. Take two aspirins, open a cold Weidbuzzer, and dig up that spare hog from BBT. Have a bowl of road kill and finch fries; it'll all look better in the morning. So glad I could help................
02 1800C

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 07:17:35 PM »

Bill, if you start talking like Swampy, we are in deep AppleSauce.
Pat
2004 VTX 1300

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 08:47:43 PM »

You may even start raising carrion-feeding birds and serpents if you don't get a grip pretty quick.
Seems like I recognize someone here, but I'm sure Jim wouldn't think of me as having lost my senses?? ?? ?? ;D It's nice to be remembered anyway Jim.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 08:54:18 PM »

Swampy, swampy, swampy  :D :D :D :o :o :o

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 09:14:31 PM »

Damn Bill, do you have West Nile as well  :o ;D :o
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Dusty

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 04:53:00 AM »

Damn Bill, do you have West Nile as well  :o ;D :o

Nope, just a loose screw, I put lock-tite on it.  I'll behave now.  O0

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 03:37:16 PM »

I have a theory about that...

You see, the socks don't really disappear. That's where the lint in the lint trap comes from!

Jack

quietguy

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 03:47:05 PM »

I have a theory about that...

You see, the socks don't really disappear. That's where the lint in the lint trap comes from!

Jack

LOL.... now there's a thought, thanks Jack :)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 06:34:22 PM »

I am constantly looking for stuff. Mainly because I'm getting senile and start over everytime I try to organize something.  :-\ And also because I am never organized.  :'(

Hold on dammit this will become MC related.  >:(

The cap that covers the bolt that holds the kickstand on..you know? Mine keeps coming off. In May I lost it in the Hill Country. Two days later, I found it.
Two months ago, I lost it again. No biggy but I did order another from the dealer.
Of coarse, I never got around to putting it on. Hard job and it's been so hot you know.
Well, yesterday I did some weed eating, this morning I'm walking in the back yard where I weed ate and there's this damn original cap laying right out in the open.
I guess that isn't so strange really but I never find stuff. AppleSauce just goes into a black hole when I loose it.
Now the thing that's really got me concerned is that right after finding the cap I walk out to my shop. There on the floor is a dead green humming bird.

Someone please reasure me that I'm not going to loose my senses and have my bike painted hummingbird green with teeth. Not that anyone would do that.  ;D :D ;D

Hurry home Swampy, I can't keep this senseless crap up forever.  O0

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

VON OTTO is the guy to see!!!!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal