Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How Lucky Can One Man BE??  (Read 436 times)

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
How Lucky Can One Man BE??
« on: January 31, 2012, 01:44:15 PM »

As some of you know, I start my new job tomorrow bright and early.  I will need to get a good night's rest tonight, so if any of you feel the need to email me afer 9:00pm, please do so in a quiet fashion.
    To ensure a good, lengthy, and quality sleep, my loving girl has secured the help of NOT ONE, BUT TWO! world renouned sleep doctors (she explained to me that due to the economic slowdown, both were out of work temporarily and she was able to get them at a good price.  Being in that situation myself for the past few months, I was proud of her helping them out.)    Out of the goodness of her loving heart, she has hired a guy named Dr. Conrad Murray, who she explained would help me fall asleep, and another chap named Dr Jack Kovorki (something or another), to monitor my sleep to make sure I stay and maintain a deep sleep all night, so that I will be well rested and ready to tackle all aspects of my new job tomorrow.
    Now I ask all of you................just HOW LUCKY CAN ONE MAN BE to have someone who cares THAT much for you?  Damn, I love that woman!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 02:45:44 PM by XSPWR »
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies
You can't drink "ALL DAY" if you don't start in the morning!

flipflop

• Old Timer
Re: How Lucky Can One Man BE??
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 04:06:00 PM »

:congrats Sounds like you are in good hands... Good luck on your first day at work.. By the way if any other assistance is needed I can call Dr. Daniels or Dr. Jim Bean if needed.... just saying...
Always Ride, You can not get back the Ride you missed!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal