Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Getting even with cagers  (Read 6396 times)

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
Re: Getting even with cagers
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2006, 10:17:25 PM »

:o :o  Ba-deee.......For the record....

Everything I wrote...the stuff about a water pistol, confederate flag, "last good blow job"....all of it....was a joke.  I didn't mean any of it.

So long. 8)

To late......

I have already printed the whole thing out and given it to the DA as proof that the X RIDERS  are declaring war on dumbass cagers!!  :o

Arn't you the one who started all this jazz?

*Closet Darksider*

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2006, 08:32:16 AM »

I have thought about this alot the last year. I would love to hook up a bladder with light weight oil in it and be able to spray it out the back of the bike. use a windsheild washer nozzel to atomize it, once its on their windsheild and hey hit their wipers, its smear city for them.
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

TexasSpoonVTX

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2006, 09:38:30 AM »

Hmmm I have always tried to figure out how i could load a 12 or 10 gauge shell (bird shot or rock salt - Nothing deadly mind you) in the end of either side of the handlebars and have some James Bond 007 hatch open the end of mygrips - push the horn button twice and boom right side goes off (taking out the driver side rear tire).....slow down and get on other side push horn twice again and boom - i visualize this taking out both rear tires (that way a spare tire wont fix the problem of the moron cager)

Gives them time to think about the next rider they cut off

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2006, 10:11:59 AM »

From a guy who built armored vehicles>  If you want to take out tires, use jacks, (The kind little girls paly with when they use a rubber ball to play pick up) ::) ::) ::)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2006, 11:03:44 AM »

I have thought about this alot the last year. I would love to hook up a bladder with light weight oil in it and be able to spray it out the back of the bike. use a windsheild washer nozzel to atomize it, once its on their windsheild and hey hit their wipers, its smear city for them.
  hey you could get a windshield washer pump and say a small quart bottle and have it hooked up with a push button switch. Have the hose comming out the back and Swish!! lol   ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2006, 11:33:39 AM »

hey you could get a windshield washer pump and say a small quart bottle and have it hooked up with a push button switch. Have the hose comming out the back and Swish!! lol   ;D

yup! that would slow them suckers down all right.

www.pepsX.com

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2006, 02:23:27 PM »

Ahhhh, the wild monkey technique.  Monkeys climb up trees to excape thier pretators (young, big cats) and then they spray them with urine to make them go away.  Damn near works every time.  O0
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:27:56 PM by twistedrcpilot »

*Closet Darksider*

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2006, 02:25:52 PM »

Ahhhh, the wild monkey technique.  Monkeys climb up trees to excape thier prey (young, big cats) and then they spray them with urine to make them go away.  Damn near works every time.  O0

if it would be suscessful, I would do the wild monkey dance afterwards too. O0

www.pepsX.com

Dusty

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2006, 02:50:52 PM »

Ahhhh, the wild monkey technique.  Monkeys climb up trees to excape thier pretators (young, big cats) and then they spray them with urine to make them go away.  Damn near works every time.  O0

Hey,

This is getting waaaaaayyyyy out of hand! I just wanted to smash thier windows are kill them. You guys are getting plum nasty now!  :-\ ;D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2006, 07:05:07 PM »

:o Nawwwwwwwwww!!!  lol
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2006, 10:22:41 PM »

I'm a newbie, been biking for a month.  Marigold & Jim & Teresa found me yesterday and adopted me.
You people scare me.
  ???

You aint seen nothing yet, wait till you meet ole Swampy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Great, say his name 2 more times and he will appear.....

lol 

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2006, 07:20:06 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, you guys!  I can tell y'all are a real cast of characters.  Glad to hear I'll be forgiven for having a Harley.  Forgive me . . . I don't know any better.    ;)

I ain't forgiving.  I have one too.  The posers on this board should be apologising to us!! ;) 8)
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2006, 07:59:38 AM »

Hey Do what I do I have a 10-25 pennys in my pocket when I have to ride on the hwy. If they start to come over on me I speed up and toss them back. They hit there breaks fast. Some times we just have to teach one at a time.
I have thougth about it if someone calls the cops I will take that ticket.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2006, 12:39:42 PM »

Well, i can honestly say that there is now a black GMC pick up riding smewhere in the mont belview/baytown area with a size 14 steel toe boot inprint in his passenger door.... ;)

was goin down 146 this morning and he decided the guy in front of him was too slow.  apparently, he also decided i should share my lane with him.  needless to say, i didnt agree O0

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2006, 02:05:13 PM »

Well, i can honestly say that there is now a black GMC pick up riding smewhere in the mont belview/baytown area with a size 14 steel toe boot inprint in his passenger door.... ;)

was goin down 146 this morning and he decided the guy in front of him was too slow.  apparently, he also decided i should share my lane with him.  needless to say, i didnt agree O0

so....who won????

www.pepsX.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal