Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Not a VTX--Selling our 2001 Indian Scout W 6500 original miles  (Read 705 times)

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider

Here is the link to our "other bike" that we have for sale. If anyone is interested please let me know.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170648044366&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT
Mark
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 07:47:22 PM by seefriedm »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Not a VTX--Selling our 2001 Indian Scout W 6500 original miles
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:25:55 PM »

I'd preferr to have yours  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 06:48:07 PM »

Gumbo,
Believe it or not I made the mistake and I sold her once on E-Bay for $9800. After I realized how much I missed her, it took me 4 months to get her back. The guy I sold her to changed his number with no new number and I didn't have his personal e-mail. E-Bay wouldn't release it either so I was SOL, I was feeling pretty bad about it and the wife was riding me pretty hard on top of it....finally I called E-Bay and spoke to a supervisor and pleaded my case...long story short I got her back with ONLY 500 more miles than I sold her with (and I put 160 on from the ride home)!!! I don't ride her as much as I did a few years ago, I rotate bikes to keep her miles down (under 19k today).
Mark

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 12:26:19 PM »

Gumbo,
Believe it or not I made the mistake and I sold her once on E-Bay for $9800. After I realized how much I missed her, it took me 4 months to get her back. The guy I sold her to changed his number with no new number and I didn't have his personal e-mail. E-Bay wouldn't release it either so I was SOL, I was feeling pretty bad about it and the wife was riding me pretty hard on top of it....finally I called E-Bay and spoke to a supervisor and pleaded my case...long story short I got her back with ONLY 500 more miles than I sold her with (and I put 160 on from the ride home)!!! I don't ride her as much as I did a few years ago, I rotate bikes to keep her miles down (under 19k today).
Mark

I said it before and I'll say it again, she's beautiful  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal