Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New to Texas X Riders!  (Read 2728 times)

popag

• Old Timer
Re: New to Texas X Riders!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 03:53:25 PM »

howdy ho neighbor - velcome
'03 VTX 1300S Retro
Texas Sons Of Liberty Rider
http://texassonsoflibertyriders.ning.com/

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »

Hey Gumbo and others!  My parents still LIVE in Mamou.  Yeah, I think I know where Fred's lounge is.  I met a few Texas X riders a couple of years ago.  They were waiting for somone to meet them to take them to the biker bars around the Acadiana area.  Since they saw me on an X, they thought I might be the one, but I decided to hang with them and show them the area.  Can't remember who the riders were, but we had a GREAT time.  Couldn't belive they rode back to (Dallas area I think it was), that night!!  Maybe we could make another ride to the Lafayette/Scott/Carencro area and I could show my appreciation to all of you by once again showing ya'll my ole' stompping grounds!  Cool biker bars and FANTASTIC friends and FOOD (once I find a job again)!!!!!  Thanks again my brothers and sisters!!   
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies
You can't drink "ALL DAY" if you don't start in the morning!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 05:11:56 PM »

Hey Gumbo and others!  My parents still LIVE in Mamou.  Yeah, I think I know where Fred's lounge is.  I met a few Texas X riders a couple of years ago.  They were waiting for somone to meet them to take them to the biker bars around the Acadiana area.  Since they saw me on an X, they thought I might be the one, but I decided to hang with them and show them the area.  Can't remember who the riders were, but we had a GREAT time.  Couldn't belive they rode back to (Dallas area I think it was), that night!!  Maybe we could make another ride to the Lafayette/Scott/Carencro area and I could show my appreciation to all of you by once again showing ya'll my ole' stompping grounds!  Cool biker bars and FANTASTIC friends and FOOD (once I find a job again)!!!!!  Thanks again my brothers and sisters!!   
That sounds like Hooter! Rode a 1800c Blurple! Maybe! ::)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »

Chad, YOU NAILED IT!!!!!  I do believe Hooter was his nick on this board!  He and a few others came down, they went eat in Henderson, he stayed at Fred's Lounge and I hooked up with him!!!  WHAT A GREAT FELLA!!!!!!  Would love to ride with him again ANYTIME!  Thanks, bro!
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 06:34:55 PM »

Chad, YOU NAILED IT!!!!!  I do believe Hooter was his nick on this board!  He and a few others came down, they went eat in Henderson, he stayed at Fred's Lounge and I hooked up with him!!!  WHAT A GREAT FELLA!!!!!!  Would love to ride with him again ANYTIME!  Thanks, bro!
Yeah!! I was there!! LOL
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »

Welcome to the site.  We have a great group of people.  :thumbup:
Chunk the llama.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 07:47:32 PM »

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 07:53:57 PM »

Chad, YOU NAILED IT!!!!!  I do believe Hooter was his nick on this board!  He and a few others came down, they went eat in Henderson, he stayed at Fred's Lounge and I hooked up with him!!!  WHAT A GREAT FELLA!!!!!!  Would love to ride with him again ANYTIME!  Thanks, bro!

What's going down my goot friend!! Oh Hell yea had one HELL"VA great time running with you that day! Will never forget it, although all my Texas friends left me to find my own way home thru the Mesquito infested bottom swamps me and you got into that day making the bars. They have all been forgiven now for calling me at 9:30 that night saying their eating dinner in Beaumont and wanted to know if I wanted to come eat!!! When I saw this post and saw a Tony from LA. I wondered if this was you. Welcome to Texas!
My fellow TXR riders let me introduce you to a good man, Tony to my left in the black vest.

Hobo-- this guy loves to check freshness dates on cans too, so he'll fit right in!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:57:48 PM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 07:56:48 PM »

Ok I got cha now == welcome you will fit in just fine.  ;D  :agree: Hooter is one of a kind  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hooter

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 08:00:40 PM »

Ok I got cha now == welcome you will fit in just fine.  ;D  :agree: Hooter is one of a kind  :thumbup:

Can I hear an Amen

:agree: Thanks for your support again Gumbo!

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 08:03:37 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!  (I hate that acronym.....too valley girl for me), but anyway, HOOTER!!!!!!  How ya been brother????  Thanks for the nice intro to the site.  We need to make another ride....you, me, and others from here.  Hell, I'll even bring my fiance so ya'll can have something purrrrddy to look at!  Look forward to a good time with all of ya at some point or another!  Chad, sorry I missed out meeting you that day, but Hooter and I had places to go, pple to see and things to do.....yada, yada, yada.  Hell of a group you have here.  I'm already feeling at home, and many thanks for that!  Be careful out there, my friends!  Love ya!
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies

hooter

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!  (I hate that acronym.....too valley girl for me), but anyway, HOOTER!!!!!!  How ya been brother????  Thanks for the nice intro to the site.  We need to make another ride....you, me, and others from here.  Hell, I'll even bring my fiance so ya'll can have something purrrrddy to look at!  Look forward to a good time with all of ya at some point or another!  Chad, sorry I missed out meeting you that day, but Hooter and I had places to go, pple to see and things to do.....yada, yada, yada.  Hell of a group you have here.  I'm already feeling at home, and many thanks for that!  Be careful out there, my friends!  Love ya!

HAHA! You are at home my friend!   :c
I guess the phone number in my phone is no good anymore.
send ro me hooter2005@sbcglobal.net

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »

Welcome to the gang.

The Houston Area has Meet and Greets on Wednesday and this Wednesday should be a West side meet. (How about Tilted Kilt, Brock?)

someone said that the Tilted Kilt is closed....
Yes, it is closed.

Welcome to the Houston area.
Next time you happen to ride by the Kilt, you may notice a fellow X'er parked
on the shoulder in front of the building. It will be me mourning the loss of my
favorite place. Help a brother out and bring a tissue. It's ok, I'll be fine.
 :reaction:

Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 07:30:07 AM »

Welcome to the gang.

The Houston Area has Meet and Greets on Wednesday and this Wednesday should be a West side meet. (How about Tilted Kilt, Brock?)

someone said that the Tilted Kilt is closed....
Yes, it is closed.

Welcome to the Houston area.
Next time you happen to ride by the Kilt, you may notice a fellow X'er parked
on the shoulder in front of the building. It will be me mourning the loss of my
favorite place. Help a brother out and bring a tissue. It's ok, I'll be fine.
 :reaction:

There is a place in Katy off of westheimer Pkwy and Peek Rd called Stadia grill that has some good food and better eye candy.  :lunch:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 08:40:44 AM »

Woo Hoo!  Add it to the list for the west side.   :thumbup:
'02 1800C
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal