Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bin Laden is dead  (Read 2031 times)

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Bin Laden is dead
« on: May 01, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »

:ohwow: US has his body  :D :)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: Bin Laden is dead
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 09:29:50 PM »

Yeah Baby!  :c

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Stonesavage

• Tejano
  • '04 1300s. Kerrville, Texas.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 09:30:55 PM »

It's about F'n time! He was a slippery S.O.B.!

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »

Cool!  Glad to hear it.
Congrates to the Special Operations group of our military.  :notworthy:
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 11:31:09 PM »

:911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle: :911: :eagle:

:good:

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 05:19:22 AM »

:ohwow: US has his body  :D :)
Not anymore the FCKer is 10000 ft below sea level now!!!  :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

DEMON

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 06:53:51 AM »

I smell a rat!!!!

1st they show a birth certificate, now they claim Bin Laden is death but they had to burry him right away....

does anyone remember when they CIA kill Pablo Escobar Gaviria... they paraded pictures of his death body while CIA official posed next to him like he was a 7 point deer.

I don't believe his is death.... I don't believe he was burried at sea.... watch now gas prices will drop for a while then next thing you know is election time...

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 07:24:52 AM »

I think he's dead, but maybe when he was actually killed is in question.  Either way, people needed a boost.
Chunk the llama.

popag

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 08:00:47 AM »

:agree: with "Demon"

no pics? buried within 24 hours according to islamic law? the timing is just way to suspicous. Once the celebration subsides and reality sets in we will still be at war, we will still be paying $$ at the pump for no reason and we will still have a useless administration and gov't sinking us deeper and deeper into a black hole that will take years, decades if ever to get out of and the US dollar getting to be as usless as a penny - IMO

Still kudos to the SEALS for carring out the mission and all armed forces in doing their daily duties - including my son w/Special Forces somewhere in afghanistan and my other son EMT/Firefighter

:flag:
'03 VTX 1300S Retro
Texas Sons Of Liberty Rider
http://texassonsoflibertyriders.ning.com/

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 09:51:04 AM »

:agree: with "Demon"

no pics? buried within 24 hours according to Islamic law? the timing is just way to suspicious. Once the celebration subsides and reality sets in we will still be at war, we will still be paying $$ at the pump for no reason and we will still have a useless administration and gov't sinking us deeper and deeper into a black hole that will take years, decades if ever to get out of and the US dollar getting to be as usless as a penny - IMO

Still kudos to the SEALS for caring out the mission and all armed forces in doing their daily duties - including my son w/Special Forces somewhere in Afghanistan and my other son EMT/Firefighter

:flag:
How is it we hunt this animal for 10 years POP his Cranberries, "verify we got him?????", bury him at sea, when we can't even get a hold of someone in the government by calling them on the phone for a week? Ye I smell a rat!!! Hope its a 1 term rat....kind of like he is pulling a page out of Ronnie's playbook when he did it to Jimmy with the Hostages in 79. I loved Ronnie, the BEST President I ever had the Honor of serving under  :flag:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 12:46:20 PM »

It was reported on BBC that DNA tests confirm that the person killed last night was bin Laden. Apparently DNA testing has progressed to being able to complete the positive test in less than 24 hours! The CSI shows and Answers.com probably have not been updated in a long time:
 http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_does_it_take_for_DNA_test&alreadyAsked=1&rtitle=How_long_does_it_take_for_a_DNA_test

"it depents on if the dna matches that person and if it do then it usually takes about 30 days to come back but if the dna dont match it usually comes back pick quicker like 2 weeks"

That's probably why they didn't feel the need to bring back the body for proof.

I wonder if they did the test on the helicopter, or in the bedroom before they killed him?

\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »

He's not dead, Him, Elvis. and Hitler are actually the Oakridge Boys.
It's all just part of the adventure!

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 04:36:52 PM »

Do I smell fish ?It all sounds a bit odd to me. If it really was him why treat him like a decent human should have been put in a drum full of pig blood then set on fire.
Alvin,Texas

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 05:23:39 PM »

Well I get the feeling to go pee in the deep blue sea!   :flag:

P.S. and I got a sailboat to do it with all I need is beer so I can repeat the process. So if you feel the need to pee at sea I am your way out there.  

Swampy's Pee Sea Ride first          :)

gives a new light to peeing in the sea don't it!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:16:41 PM by Swampfox »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 08:52:59 PM »

He's not dead, Him, Elvis. and Hitler are actually the Oakridge Boys.
:rofl: :rofl: That's the ticket the Oakridge Boys  ::) ::) :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal