Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Breaux Bridge  (Read 2476 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Breaux Bridge
« on: April 21, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »

OK, who's going and what time is everyone leaving and from where. Also I need a roommate to take Gumbo's spot. NO Hangman. Anybody else? Also we need to co-ordinate with the La. folks. Who's leadin' this parade?
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Breaux Bridge
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »

OK, who's going and what time is everyone leaving and from where. Also I need a roommate to take Gumbo's spot. NO Hangman. Anybody else? Also we need to co-ordinate with the La. folks. Who's leadin' this parade?

I would if I could go, check the LA board http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292638
Kajunkruzer is a good contact, as well as Eazy-E or Mulla.

\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 04:58:49 PM »

I would if I could go, check the LA board http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292638
Kajunkruzer is a good contact, as well as Eazy-E or Mulla.

I know you would Buddy, you will be missed.

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 10:37:52 AM »

I'm in.
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 01:08:59 PM »

cool !

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 12:51:09 PM »

Sorry I've been out of the loop guys. Was in Panama City Beach, FL for a Thunder Beach for 5 days and I am just getting caught up on everything around the house now :ohwow: Looks like the weather is going to be in our favor this weekend.  I know people will be rolling in at different times on Friday night so I don't know who wants to get together that night or not. But Saturday morning we will surely be riding to Mamou to Fred's for some cajun music and then heading back to Breaux Bridge in time for the crawfish eating contest at 2:15. I'm working on a departure time Saturday morning for Fred's, it's a little over an hour away. I'll post that time as soon as I have it available.

Edit: Not hauling the camper after all, screwup in communications. :banghead:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:49:18 AM by kajunkruzer »
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 04:14:07 PM »

cool I'll pass the word around , appreciate you all's Hospitality.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 05:52:43 PM »

cool I'll pass the word around , appreciate you all's Hospitality.
Looks like great weather!! Yall have a great time!! Don't eat too much!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »

Sorry I've been out of the loop guys. Was in Panama City Beach, FL for a Thunder Beach for 5 days and I am just getting caught up on everything around the house now :ohwow: Looks like the weather is going to be in our favor this weekend. Wife and I are parking the 5th wheel near the festival grounds this year so we will be staying on site. For those who came last year it will be in the same parking lot where we parked last year when we returned from Fred's on Saturday. I know people will be rolling in at different times on Friday night so I don't know who wants to get together that night or not. But Saturday morning we will surely be riding to Mamou to Fred's for some cajun music and then heading back to Breaux Bridge in time for the crawfish eating contest at 2:15. I'm working on a departure time Saturday morning for Fred's, it's a little over an hour away. I'll post that time as soon as I have it available.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Man I sure hate not making this one, but ya got to make a living, you guys rock, catch ya next time.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

wpxrider

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »

You sitting this one out Chad?

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 12:28:42 AM »

Hey Gary Xcaliber, I will be leaving Fort Worth early first light on Friday.  Should take abiout 7 or 8 hrs, from Ft, Worth.  What is our room number at the Days Inn at the Lafayette Airport.  Looking foreward to some good eating.  Seeya

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 04:36:35 AM »

Hey Gary Xcaliber, I will be leaving Fort Worth early first light on Friday.  Should take abiout 7 or 8 hrs, from Ft, Worth.  What is our room number at the Days Inn at the Lafayette Airport.  Looking foreward to some good eating.  Seeya
sent you a pm on the hotel, it's under Gumbo's name,

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 02:43:03 PM »

You sitting this one out Chad?
Yup!  :( Have things going on with work!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 04:55:12 PM »

Here's the plan for Saturday's ride to Fred's in Mamou. We will meet at the Burger King/Mobil gas station just south of the Breaux Bridge exit on I-10. KSU will be at 9 a.m. sharp. It should take us about an hour or so to ride to Mamou and then we'll have a couple of hours to hang out at Fred's and enjoy the music before leaving for Breaux Bridge by 12:30 at the latest.
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »

Here's the plan for Saturday's ride to Fred's in Mamou. We will meet at the Burger King/Mobil gas station just south of the Breaux Bridge exit on I-10. KSU will be at 9 a.m. sharp. It should take us about an hour or so to ride to Mamou and then we'll have a couple of hours to hang out at Fred's and enjoy the music before leaving for Breaux Bridge by 12:30 at the latest.

See ya there!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal