Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Orange County Choppers  (Read 1575 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Orange County Choppers
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 07:36:37 AM »

Gumbo you win the bet....I also thought it was a CA based company.  Honestly I don't follow them at all, have just heard of them so assumed they were referring to Orange County CA
Nice pics by the way except for the one where you lost control of the camera....got a little excited there?? :ohwow:

Gumbo you beat all I've ever seen! First you ride not knowing North from South, East from West, and how you get from point A to B is a mystery to most people that know ya. Secondly, when you arrive, there's always some ladies that flock around you as though you had some mystical magnetism, must be the way you talk or something. But now this is what beats it all, you can wiggle you camera and get the ladies excited!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

No no no your the one, Hooter  :c :c
You can drink beer all day and night and still hold up your bike -- and end up in your intended place  :ohwow: :ohwow:
I just end up somewhere and make the best out of it.  :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 04:56:21 PM »

:redcard:  I have watched the program very few times!!!!! Enough to know they are ALL A BUNCH OF YANKEE JURKS.    Ride safe ride long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »

Probably all show to make it more interesting........Wouldn't want that old muscle man to be seen as a softie.............LOL

(I don't watch it) All I knew was Orange County Chopper. Didn't know which state it was in.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 07:01:48 AM »

Probably all show to make it more interesting........Wouldn't want that old muscle man to be seen as a softie.............LOL

(I don't watch it) All I knew was Orange County Chopper. Didn't know which state it was in.

I think you may be right Marigold, a good way for Paul Jr. to get needed exposure to break out on his own.  :thumbup:
If indeed it is real, I feel for them, they need help.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal