Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WTB washer  (Read 2064 times)

DEMON

WTB washer
« on: January 27, 2011, 10:22:11 PM »

Well I came home and my honey do list for tonight was to get the washer fixed, I took a loot at it and the motor has a part that broke, so before I go on a parts hunting extravaganza, I figure I would ask if anyone has a good washer for sale?  I saw a few on craigs list but I figure I would check with my fellow X riders first. 

We need something ASAP (due to cloth dipers) so if you have a washer I can buy from you tomorrow or this weekend, please let me know what you have, age of machine, and price. 

thanks.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: WTB washer
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 05:14:59 AM »

Well I came home and my honey do list for tonight was to get the washer fixed, I took a loot at it and the motor has a part that broke, so before I go on a parts hunting extravaganza, I figure I would ask if anyone has a good washer for sale?  I saw a few on craigs list but I figure I would check with my fellow X riders first. 

We need something ASAP (due to cloth dipers) so if you have a washer I can buy from you tomorrow or this weekend, please let me know what you have, age of machine, and price. 

thanks.
cloth diapers? they still make those?  :stickpoke:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

DEMON

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 06:42:27 AM »

thanks.
cloth diapers? they still make those?  :stickpoke:

Yup, how do you think I was able to pay for the VTX rings?  lol

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 08:09:55 AM »

We don't have a washer (that I know of) but I did want to say thanks for steering us to AJ's. They did a good job on the blue truck.  :good:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

DEMON

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 05:35:53 PM »

Thank you for the freezer, it's woking great!!!!   :notworthy:

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 08:44:34 PM »

I've got a Maytag Neptune front loader sitting in my garage taking up space. I think the water pump may leak, but not positive. It may be cheaper to repair than what you have.
2004 VTX 1800N

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 08:53:39 PM »

I've got a Maytag Neptune front loader sitting in my garage taking up space. I think the water pump may leak, but not positive. It may be cheaper to repair than what you have.

Larry what are you doing, this guy comes to your house to pick up a washer, and the next thing you know bandito's show up.   O0 O0
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »

Larry what are you doing, this guy comes to your house to pick up a washer, and the next thing you know bandito's show up.   O0 O0
:redcard: Dang Gumbo, this man is your son!  :simmadown: This is the way you treat your flesh and blood!  :ohwow: You are a hard hard man! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »

My german shepherd isn't picky about who she eats.
2004 VTX 1800N

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 10:59:07 AM »

:rofl:
 That is just not right! lol
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 11:13:37 AM »

My german shepherd isn't picky about who she eats.

Ya know I kidding  :ohwow:  :c He is my step child  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal