Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Satan has a new roommate...  (Read 759 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Satan has a new roommate...
« on: August 18, 2010, 06:44:02 AM »

I always said I would be present in Huntsville for this, but had no idea it was on the schedule:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7157533.html

If you were in Htown in the early 90s, you remember this case. If I am not mistaken, it was the first time a victim was allowed to address the perp, after conviction, and Randy Ertman would have killed Peter Cantu then and there, if he was given the chance. I met Randy on a benefit ride for Parents of Murdered Children, and his loss was very evident in his face and demeanor. 17 years for this ahole to meet his maker, but I am glad to live in a state that gets rid of the scum. If you don't know of the case, it's here, but I warn you, the story is not for the faint of heart:

http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/Pending/10/aug10.htm

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: Satan has a new roommate...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 07:23:11 AM »

Wow.  Why o why do they wait so long to put these creeps to death.  It's evident that he didn't care or show any remorse for the things he did, why waste time on that piece of crap and why let him die so easily?
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 07:34:29 AM »

Because this country has way too many lawyers.  :banghead:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 08:29:17 AM »

American Civil Liberties Union  :cuss: :cuss:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 08:36:54 AM »

Yes at last the dirtbag got his due 17 years to late but he got it and that is what counts.He lived 17 years longer than the two girls he murdered.......those on death row after one appeal just to be sure they have the right one line em up and kill em
Alvin,Texas

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 06:42:02 PM »

Yes, this was one who had no remorse whatsoever. His only regret was getting caught. I know that the bleeding hearts preach that the purpose of incarceration is rehabilitation (it's not, and never has been), and they insist that execution is not a deterrent (show me just ONE turd who's assaulted, robbed, raped, or killed someone after he/she was executed). I certainly have no desire to be the one to pull the trigger on an execution, but I believe with all of my convictions that this one would have been a blight on society until the moment he was killed. He NEEDED to be killed. And now we're one turd safer with a long, long way to go.

Just be thankful that the left wingnuts haven't taken away our right to self-defense in Texas the way they have in so many other states. Because in case anyone's forgotten, those two girls weren't assaulted, raped, and killed in front of a cop, the way those wingnuts like to promise it will happen.
02 1800C

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 08:08:05 AM »

I remember this case well, bout freakin' time. I think Randy Ertman should have the option of pulling the switch himself.
It's all just part of the adventure!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »

(show me just ONE turd who's assaulted, robbed, raped, or killed someone after he/she was executed).

This has always been the obvious truth to me. Statistics aside...I can tell to with 100 percent certainty that this particular execution-ee will not do anything else at all.

That seems so straightforward.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 12:16:00 PM »

Yes, this was one who had no remorse whatsoever. His only regret was getting caught. I know that the bleeding hearts preach that the purpose of incarceration is rehabilitation (it's not, and never has been), and they insist that execution is not a deterrent (show me just ONE turd who's assaulted, robbed, raped, or killed someone after he/she was executed). I certainly have no desire to be the one to pull the trigger on an execution, but I believe with all of my convictions that this one would have been a blight on society until the moment he was killed. He NEEDED to be killed. And now we're one turd safer with a long, long way to go.

Just be thankful that the left wingnuts haven't taken away our right to self-defense in Texas the way they have in so many other states. Because in case anyone's forgotten, those two girls weren't assaulted, raped, and killed in front of a cop, the way those wingnuts like to promise it will happen.

Cmon Jim..........How do you really feel about turd?   :thumbup:

BTW............I coundn't agree more with you. 
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE