Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Knowbody Knows  (Read 2052 times)

Swampfox

Knowbody Knows
« on: August 17, 2006, 01:47:53 PM »

But, the people that you told and so when are you going to come out of the closet.  Just think what came from your mind and has happen in your life, do you think there might be a reason for the things that has happen to you.  Wide but pretty clear for the one that has sen from the closet.  Now lets us pray, the things I do will never go way; but, I am here to say I will better myself from some things I do day after day.  Now lets go to Swampier Room and bless the door from which has opened your mind.

Ps                                                                                                                                       Every time I look at you I know what you do

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO
Re: Knowbody Knows
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 05:19:09 PM »

Swampy
 I have read alot of your post and I just have one question for you.....

Are you a drinking man?   ???
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 08:49:35 PM by Boogie »
                      Native Texan, I ride a steel horse

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 05:33:48 PM »

:) :) :) :)

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 07:01:34 PM »

:D :D :D

Baren

• Old Timer
  • To want is better than to have
    • http://www.dickcheneygunclub.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 01:54:22 AM »

Ole Fox does it again.With wisdom so advanced , noone understands.Ive seen these things he talks about and believe they will happen soon.
BSH111

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 01:58:32 AM »

??? ??? ??? ??? tahst all i can say for that
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 06:07:54 AM »

Damn I wish my decoder ring would get here soon!  Army postal system is just to slow!!  Somebody help translate!!! ;D
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Texasheat

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 09:25:07 AM »

WoW, do we dare call those words of wisdom....lol  :-X

Xlr8

• Tejano
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 09:46:55 AM »

But, the people that you told and so when are you going to come out of the closet.  Just think what came from your mind and has happen in your life, do you think there might be a reason for the things that has happen to you.  Wide but pretty clear for the one that has sen from the closet.  Now lets us pray, the things I do will never go way; but, I am here to say I will better myself from some things I do day after day.  Now lets go to Swampier Room and bless the door from which has opened your mind.

Ps                                                                                                                                       Every time I look at you I know what you do
Damn I wish my decoder ring would get here soon!  Army postal system is just to slow!!  Somebody help translate!!! ;D

Ok here's what was said.  Nobody knows but the people you told (unless it was Swampie telling, then still nobody knows).  If you're in the closet get dressed before you comeout.  Whatever you want in your life you need to speak and let it our of your mind because your words are the catalyst for what you want to happen in your life.  Look at what's happening in your life and see if your words haven't produced where you are.  (are you really aware of what you say?)  Open your eyes wide and you can see clearly not like one looking around in a dark closet.  Now let us pray, (pretty self-expanitory) the things I do have a lasting impact whether good or bad they will never go away; (things people imparted to you in the past are still evident in your life) I am here to say, " I will better myself for/at (I think it was suppose to be for not from :)) some things I do day after day.  Ignore that last part...stay away from the swampie door....that's where swamp gas comes from.

There Steve all better?  ;D
Well it's time to either get busy livin, or get busy dyin....Andy Dufresne- Shawshank Redemption

Don't be afraid of failing at something that matters, be afraid of succeeding at something that doesn't matter.

Baren

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 02:47:05 AM »

Glad someone cleared that up ! huh???????
BSH111

Swampfox

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 03:02:39 AM »

Ring doesn't always capture the meaning because it not always coded but it codes everything that can be coded all the time the sun will rise tomromrow o I used the ring code on that word but it didn't decode it it just misspelled it I guess it's better it's spelled the word and not some nice person.  That wouldn't be to nice to do that to somebody like me.  I guess that all I got to say about that.  ::)

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 09:55:58 AM »

i'm dizzy    :D

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 10:43:41 AM »

Ok here's what was said.  Nobody knows but the people you told (unless it was Swampie telling, then still nobody knows).  If you're in the closet get dressed before you comeout.  Whatever you want in your life you need to speak and let it our of your mind because your words are the catalyst for what you want to happen in your life.  Look at what's happening in your life and see if your words haven't produced where you are.  (are you really aware of what you say?)  Open your eyes wide and you can see clearly not like one looking around in a dark closet.  Now let us pray, (pretty self-expanitory) the things I do have a lasting impact whether good or bad they will never go away; (things people imparted to you in the past are still evident in your life) I am here to say, " I will better myself for/at (I think it was suppose to be for not from :)) some things I do day after day.  Ignore that last part...stay away from the swampie door....that's where swamp gas comes from.

There Steve all better?  ;D

Very nice job.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

Baren

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 04:27:57 PM »

Swampys words of wisdom should be a TV show. :o
BSH111

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »