Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: May God truly bless and protect the Northwesterners from/after today's storms...  (Read 511 times)

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C

we've all been there in our own time, but they do need our thoughts and prayers right now!
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

:agree: if I had my druthers will take a hurricane anyday over tornados but better off if we have neither.My prayers go out to them and thank God the graduation at that school was not yesterday would have been much worse
Alvin,Texas

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX

I agree.  My Mom and Dad live in Dwight, IL, which got hit last night about 9:30 by an F2 twister.  They are fine and their home was undamaged, but the high school, that I graduated from, across the field (about a block) from them, was not so lucky....it lost its roof.  The twister took out 41 mobile homes in a trailer court about 6 blocks from my parents house, one man is in very serious condition!  The really strange thing about this is....the twister hit the golf course which has cart sheds, 6 of them.  All the sheds were destoyed except the end of the one my Dad's golf cart is in!  The twister also derailed a train outside of town!  They said the winds were from 115-130 miles an hour!  So, if you have a few extra prayers, these people and the people in Streator, Il (hit by this twister before it hit Dwight) would surely appreciate them.
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs

CArol.......glad to hear all is well with your folks........Prayers will be for everyone.....God Bless Them.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX

Here are a couple of pics that my Dad sent to me today! 
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal