Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pathetic  (Read 930 times)

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Pathetic
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »

Chunk the llama.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: Pathetic
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »

Moving to be closer to their southern clients? Well there are a lot of US states in the south...they don't have to go to Mexico  :cuss:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 12:46:31 PM »

I've known about this for a few weeks now, and the cluelessness of the mgmt. there has been something else.  :redcard: Typical CEO doing his best to build his personal brand, f everyone else.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 12:50:02 PM »

Yes I agree plenty of great places in the South they could have moved but that area is not a good source of CHEAP labor  :angryno:
Alvin,Texas

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 01:05:38 PM »

so much for the other American made motorcycle.
It's all just part of the adventure!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 06:51:29 PM »

The Mexico facility is expected to maintain Polaris’ industry leading quality while improving the Company’s on-time delivery to customers and provide significant savings in logistical and production costs.

It'll probably save a lot of $ in taxes and other regulations... 

The problem isn't companies outsourcing outside our borders, it's why? are they doing it...

laissez-faire

just $0.02...

gsboriqua

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 07:15:18 AM »

The Mexico facility is expected to maintain Polaris’ industry leading quality while improving the Company’s on-time delivery to customers and provide significant savings in logistical and production costs.

It'll probably save a lot of $ in taxes and other regulations... 

The problem isn't companies outsourcing outside our borders, it's why? are they doing it...

laissez-faire

just $0.02...

Your right, we should do away with osha, epa,  not to mention those pesky labor laws!

Phattened up by www.stumpwerx.com
Custom work by www.cat5customs.com

hangman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 12:17:51 PM »

- Ah! but it' s a bright new World Economy that is.   ???

I can see it on the horizon,  Management staff outsourced to Japan, Manufacturing to Mexico and China, customer service to Pakistan and India,  IT and R&D outsourced to India and Indonesia,  Advertising outsourced to France  - because I guess they are more intouch with their feminine side,  Oh Legal will still be handled in the US of course – who else is willing to bend over backwards and cut their own throat to win a case.  The computer programing to the Germans.  Did I leave any thing out?  Ok – Produce from Chilay (because you can’t say Chili due to political correctness)  And the big bankers will be located in the Middle east because with oil the way it’s going they will be the only ones with any money.

Sure there will be minor adjustments to the above and there will always be the small mom and pop shops here and there, but the view from 20,000 feet will be as above. 

And socialized medicine for every one (who can wait it out)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal