Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dilema  (Read 1974 times)

zerogs

• Tejano
  • 2003 VTX 1800C R.I.P. Torque
Re: Dilema
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 09:34:24 PM »

:agree:  with could be faster..... dont forget where youve been and where you are going. from personal experience true friends are hard to come by. i have been run out of a lot of biker spots for not riding a harley  :boxing: and i have no resentment towards them because i know its their loss on a chance to meet a real friend. it dont matter what you ride as long as you ride and respect others regardless of what their ride is. best of luck with your decisions keep the rubber side down.  ;)

fatboy
Imagination is the Elixar to life.
Rest in Peace Jacob A.K.A. Torque
12/18/1975-4/29/2009

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 10:26:56 AM »

Why not try it? It's not like jumping off a cliff, you can change back later if you want to. Ride EVERYTHING! :-)
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »

Say 5 Our Fathers and 10 Hail Mary's my son! This to will soon pass. :redcard:

How did you know I was catholic  ;) >:D ;)
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 01:32:36 PM »

Well guys after much pondering I have decided not to trade her in for at least one to two years. They where two major factors, loyalty to my girl and price. I ditched the 2007 Road Glide and found a 2008 Road Glide (Thanks Demon, I had forgotten about all of the new things on the 2008) The stealer did not want to give me the price that I wanted and also my insurance would have gone up $300 a year (I have all the bells and whistles for insurance) So what I will be doing is making my girl a bagger and enjoy her a little while longer. Keep your eyes on the lookout in the For Sale section. I will be selling saddle bags, wind shield, speakers, among other things. I will be posting pics on the transformation. Paint side up, rubber side down.    :goldwing:
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »

Well guys after much pondering I have decided not to trade her in for at least one to two years. They where two major factors, loyalty to my girl and price. I ditched the 2007 Road Glide and found a 2008 Road Glide (Thanks Demon, I had forgotten about all of the new things on the 2008) The stealer did not want to give me the price that I wanted and also my insurance would have gone up $300 a year (I have all the bells and whistles for insurance) So what I will be doing is making my girl a bagger and enjoy her a little while longer. Keep your eyes on the lookout in the For Sale section. I will be selling saddle bags, wind shield, speakers, among other things. I will be posting pics on the transformation. Paint side up, rubber side down.    :goldwing:
Welcome back!!  ;D ;D
There are some really nice VTX baggers out there for sure and I bet your will be one to!  :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal