Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: HEAT RELIEF  (Read 2063 times)

quietguy

Re: HEAT RELIEF
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 10:02:53 PM »

My better half and I took the bicycles out for a little 15 mile ride at 4pm today. 100 degrees plus... I was fine, but had to leave the wife in the shade and ride home to get the rescue truck. 12 years my junior, and she just can't hang! Kids these days...  ::)

Any other symptoms.. like sick in the mornings, cravings for pickles and chocolate ice cream, etc? :-X :P ??? :)

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 10:32:17 PM »

My better half and I took the bicycles out for a little 15 mile ride at 4pm today. 100 degrees plus... I was fine, but had to leave the wife in the shade and ride home to get the rescue truck. 12 years my junior, and she just can't hang! Kids these days...  ::)
:o Cradle robber, I'm jealous, mines only four years younger O0
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 04:52:34 AM »

Any other symptoms.. like sick in the mornings, cravings for pickles and chocolate ice cream, etc? :-X :P ??? :)

Nope, no kids for us.... 3 Dalmatians are more than enough!  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Texasheat

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 09:22:57 AM »

I am with bob on the other page...cool....must have rode by a car with the a/c on and the window cracked....its HOT in Fort Worth...I ride to work everyday, and that ride home...its nothing but a sweat all the way home.... O0 keep on riding it will get cool soon enough...
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal