Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Late (last minute) registrations for BBT  (Read 1408 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Late (last minute) registrations for BBT
« on: March 28, 2010, 08:14:04 PM »

Due to Tom's injury in an accident, please send your registrations to my address at Randall Frederic P.O. Box 1314 Mauriceville,Tx 77626. And please remember to say a prayer for our buddy. He really needs them right now.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 08:42:55 PM by Txcajun »
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
Re: Late (last minute) registrations for BBT
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 10:27:05 AM »

Jim (Hipshot & VTXLady53) Marigold will not be attending......Being we are long time members of the TexasXriders we would like to pay the Rally fee and get our 2010 T-Shirts......Now where do we need to send the check and what sizw we need?

Never mind I see where we are to send the check...........Thanks Check is in the mail.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:32:51 AM by VTXLady53 »
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

evilashx

• Old Timer
    • www.AccurateConstructionTexas.com
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 05:57:10 PM »

Due to Tom's injury in an accident, please send your registrations to my address at Randall Frederic P.O. Box 1314 Mauriceville,Tx 77626. And please remember to say a prayer for our buddy. He really needs them right now.

Hey Txcajun,
Haven't been on here in some time and currently I'm bikeless for a couple of weeks ( sold mine and working out a deal for a new one). Not sure if we can make it or not but if I get the new ride in time we will see if we can......anyway, regardless if we make it or not I have a few items I would like to donate to the cause for raffles or whatever. I have a couple crankcase covers my wife won the last time we attended and a bike stand made by someone whose name escapes me. All new and the bike stand is very nice and custom made for the VTX (still in the bubble wrap it came in). I sold my bike after that and didn't need it after I got the Wing. New one is going to be a Road Glide black denim..If there is anyone in the Plano/DFW area that would like to take it all to to the BBT then email me at markenloe@yahoo.com. Hope to see a few folks if we can make it assuming  there is anyone left around here we still know. :-*

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 06:06:54 PM »

Hey Txcajun,
Haven't been on here in some time and currently I'm bikeless for a couple of weeks ( sold mine and working out a deal for a new one). Not sure if we can make it or not but if I get the new ride in time we will see if we can......anyway, regardless if we make it or not I have a few items I would like to donate to the cause for raffles or whatever. I have a couple crankcase covers my wife won the last time we attended and a bike stand made by someone whose name escapes me. All new and the bike stand is very nice and custom made for the VTX (still in the bubble wrap it came in). I sold my bike after that and didn't need it after I got the Wing. New one is going to be a Road Glide black denim..If there is anyone in the Plano/DFW area that would like to take it all to to the BBT then email me at markenloe@yahoo.com. Hope to see a few folks if we can make it assuming  there is anyone left around here we still know. :-*

There are still some around! Will make a post for anyone that will be caging it down to the BBT!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 04:52:48 PM »

Hey, I wasn't really planning on making this ride until I met Pudge in Luckenbach and he corrected my thinking it was just a mc rally. I didn't realize it was bornand hosted  by Texas X Riders. Although I'm new here, I've been a member in California from the beginning. So it seems like the best way to meet a bunch of you. As long as there won't be a pop quiz trying to remember everyones names right away.  ;)

So with that said, my question is am I too late if I put a check in the mail tonight (the 30th) to get in on the "early" registration including a couple of shirts for my wife and I?
Ken
"Are you guys ready? Let's Roll!!"
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 09:35:08 PM »

Hey, I wasn't really planning on making this ride until I met Pudge in Luckenbach and he corrected my thinking it was just a mc rally. I didn't realize it was bornand hosted  by Texas X Riders. Although I'm new here, I've been a member in California from the beginning. So it seems like the best way to meet a bunch of you. As long as there won't be a pop quiz trying to remember everyones names right away.  ;)

So with that said, my question is am I too late if I put a check in the mail tonight (the 30th) to get in on the "early" registration including a couple of shirts for my wife and I?
Ken
Just get it to me by Sunday. (Please) I am going to pick up the registrations this weekend and placing the shirt order Monday. :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 07:00:04 AM »

Hey Txcajun,

Sent you an email....

Justin VTX

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 07:33:04 AM »

I sent ya one too!!!!   :couch:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

grapeape

• Old Timer
  • Big Blurple Monkey with a Darkside!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »

Just get it to me by Sunday. (Please) I am going to pick up the registrations this weekend and placing the shirt order Monday. :thumbup:
[/quote]

Hey Randy, any idea of how many paid registrations there are so far?
The is no upside in messin' with things you don't understand.

2003 VTX1800R, Goodyear Triple Tread 205/60R/16, V&H Big Shots, PCIII

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 05:09:42 AM »

Hey Randy, any idea of how many paid registrations there are so far?
[/quote]

I'm not Randy (thank goodness) but here's the link to the head count. 

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=13054.0

Randy posted on another thread that he is going to see Tom this weekend.
Tom is/was taking care of a big portion of the Rally planning. Some of the time spent with Tom this weekend will be to get what information he has, (registrations), see what is left to do and get done as much as possible while in the area. Tom was riding the Fun Run route when he had his accident.

SilverStreak

• Tejano
  • Round Rock
    • Hot Rod Coffee Trailer
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 11:36:47 PM »

Ken

OK our (wife and my) check is in the mail with the registration form. So add 2 to the numbers. Thanks for the extra time Randy.
Ken
"Are you guys ready? Let's Roll!!"
Todd Beamer
United Airlines  Flt. 93

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal