Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 8-16-06 M & G  (Read 10837 times)

DAR-Silver Surfer

• Old Timer
  • 1300R - Spring, Tx.
Re: 8-16-06 M & G
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2006, 02:51:34 PM »

ok northsiders, whose meeting up to go to the PIZZA Place?

Racetrack at 6:00?
Now known as - The Silver Surfer

VTXDEMON

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2006, 02:52:12 PM »

We should go to Jax's    lol   ;D

so where is the M&G

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »

call me, dude. we can go together if you want. let me know.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2006, 03:10:44 PM »

ALRIGHT, enough already >:(

Bad enough that this thread is 5 pages long with no decision.  Now you have to read through all the nonesense also.  I suggest that the last few post are about the M&G only, so that those that look here right before they leave can read only about where we are going.

I further suggest that the moderator either appoint someone (or handles it himself) to be able to clean the crap up (delete the stuff that does not pertain).  This is really starting to get out of control people.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't argue with any of that....but the nonsense is more entertaining than anything else.
I dunno about SCAT though. It was only a few weeks ago that I read "ask a mexican" in the Houston Press and the guy was asked about "dirty Sanchez"  I'm still getting over what that is and now SCAT.  I mean...damn..."steaming."  Shame on you Gary. I think that anyone who would actually do any of that should have to wear a letter on their forehead so anyone passing by them can spray them with Lysol.

Nevertheless these meandering threads are informative in a twisted kinda way. ;)

See yall in the hood at....Star's? 8)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 03:15:24 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2006, 03:19:29 PM »

It looks like you'll decided on Stars at Norfolk.

Did anyone call?

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2006, 03:23:17 PM »

Have a good time.  We can't make it this week.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2006, 03:26:12 PM »

Just called they said a gentleman called earlier today.

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2006, 03:39:25 PM »

Sherri

Well who else called this morning besides me...........I am female I think. So if they thought I was a gentlemen then how will the service be... ;D  I know, I know I just had to say it. I am so used to the bad service at any place we have the M&G that I have been tring to eat before I go to any of them..
Maybe I will see ya'll there Maybe not..........  :)
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2006, 03:42:07 PM »

i called

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2006, 03:46:05 PM »

Sherri

Well who else called this morning besides me...........I am female I think. So if they thought I was a gentlemen then how will the service be... ;D  I know, I know I just had to say it. I am so used to the bad service at any place we have the M&G that I have been tring to eat before I go to any of them..
Maybe I will see ya'll there Maybe not..........  :)

I like your avatar. That is a cool Harley-Davidson V-Rod behind her. I hope you get to go tonight.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2006, 03:47:52 PM »

I deleted a few choice posts that made it a bit too confusing to some. 

Vernell, Jason, Dave, Lori, anyone else on the southside want to meet up?
Chunk the llama.

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2006, 03:56:08 PM »

I'm gonna wait here to see if Kim gets off work in time. I'll see you guys there.

Swampfox

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2006, 05:54:47 PM »

I feel pick on Delete my suggestion so it 7 here it is again and it was before Freebird why didn't you delete that suggestion too? 
     http://houston.citysearch.com/profile/9846741

Swampfox

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2006, 06:04:20 PM »

ALRIGHT, enough already >:(

Bad enough that this thread is 5 pages long with no decision.  Now you have to read through all the nonesense also.  I suggest that the last few post are about the M&G only, so that those that look here right before they leave can read only about where we are going.

I further suggest that the moderator either appoint someone (or handles it himself) to be able to clean the crap up (delete the stuff that does not pertain).  This is really starting to get out of control people.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't argue with any of that....but the nonsense is more entertaining than anything else.
I dunno about SCAT though. It was only a few weeks ago that I read "ask a mexican" in the Houston Press and the guy was asked about "dirty Sanchez"  I'm still getting over what that is and now SCAT.  I mean...damn..."steaming."  Shame on you Gary. I think that anyone who would actually do any of that should have to wear a letter on their forehead so anyone passing by them can spray them with Lysol.

Nevertheless these meandering threads are informative in a twisted kinda way. ;)

See yall in the hood at....Star's? 8)
the word was scattered Brian change it to scat
Main Entry: 1scat·ter
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'ska-t&r
Etymology: Middle English scateren
transitive senses
1 a : to cause to separate widely b : to cause to vanish
2 archaic : to fling away heedlessly : SQUANDER
3 : to distribute irregularly
4 : to sow by casting in all directions : STREW
5 a : to reflect irregularly and diffusely b : to cause (a beam of radiation) to diffuse or disperse
6 : to divide into ineffectual small portions
intransitive senses
1 : to separate and go in various directions : DISPERSE
2 : to occur or fall irregularly or at random
- scat·ter·er/-t&r-&r/ noun
synonyms SCATTER , DISPERSE , DISSIPATE , DISPEL mean to cause to separate or break up. SCATTER implies a force that drives parts or units irregularly in many directions <the bowling ball scattered the pins>. DISPERSE implies a wider separation and a complete breaking up of a mass or group <police dispersed the crowd>. DISSIPATE stresses complete disintegration or dissolution and final disappearance <the fog was dissipated by the morning sun>. DISPEL stresses a driving away or getting rid of as if by scattering <an authoritative statement that dispelled all doubt>.

Swampfox

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2006, 06:20:26 PM »

Yall need to work on your people skills.  Shame Scat on you ! LOL Thats why you have a ring scatted decoded scattered.  What a Buck Rogers to try to be helpful to want to be bikers.

Not all of yall just three or maybe four of you the most of you are good folks just remember I got your site Mastered.
Master Tejano Rider Swampfox  :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 06:29:14 PM by Swampfox »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal