Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gubernatorial Debate  (Read 1520 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Gubernatorial Debate
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:09:02 PM »

Hope you political scientists watched the debate tonite. I thought it was pretty good. Perry came off much better. Hutchinson reminded me of a nagging old woman. I thought Medina held her own considering she's not a career politician. Still amazing how the beauracrats can't answer a simple , direct question. 
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Gubernatorial Debate
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 08:47:56 PM »

I missed the first one, so if Perry came off better tonight, he must have been horrible the last time. K.B.H. had nothing I was interested in, still am thinking Medina had the best straight forward answers.  :hmm:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Dusty

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 05:25:12 AM »

I missed it again dammit. But I'm all for new blood in all the offices. IT'S TIME TO CLEAN THE POLITICAL POOL.  :flag:

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »

I like Madina but she has no chance of beating Bill White and he is the last person you want gov. of the state.Just look what he did for Houston not much if you look at it made illeagles untouchable and brought some of the worst scum from New Orleans which a bunch are still here.
Alvin,Texas

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 08:36:15 AM »

:agree:

White boy sucked.
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 09:32:00 AM »

So, for the (overly) well informed:

Who is the least-worst  :hurl: candidate that can win?
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 10:00:46 AM »

"and brought some of the worst scum from New Orleans which a bunch are still here."

Last week there was a news story about the census; New Orleans wants all of their displaced evacuees to come back for one day to fill out the census forms and claim residency in New Orleans. That way New Orleans, rather than the city where they currently reside, gets the federal money. One evacuee (who lives in Houston, naturally) asked on camera, "Why should Houston get the money? They ain't doin' nothin' for us."
02 1800C

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 10:26:20 AM »

Hang on a minute!

A bunch of them will fill out the census forms here and there. Why not? They vote in both places! They collect welfare checks in both places.
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »

My house is paid for , been paid for, oh wait ,no it's not, just sent my property tax rent to the government. I'm voting for Medina. if everybody voted for someone rather than choosing the lesser of two evils ,maybe that person could win.She maynot win but if she shows well, the parties will have to take notice. I'll vote my conscience.

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 11:34:53 AM »

My house is paid for , been paid for, oh wait ,no it's not, just sent my property tax rent to the government. I'm voting for Medina. if everybody voted for someone rather than choosing the lesser of two evils ,maybe that person could win.She maynot win but if she shows well, the parties will have to take notice. I'll vote my conscience.

:agree:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 06:49:59 AM »

Medina has pulled within 4 pts. of KBH

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 06:57:05 AM »

She will get my vote --- or Farouk Shami :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: NOT :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »

Did yall know Bill White was at one time a TV star if your old enough to remember the Howdy Doody show well he was Howdy Doody and some how transformed into a human lol
Alvin,Texas

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 04:14:28 PM »

Farouk Shami.... you had to love his statement on immagration. quote " a day without Mexicans is like a day without sunshine."  LMFAO   Yes he actually said that on the debate.  C'mon now, you know that's funny! :rofl:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 04:35:33 PM »

Farouk Shami.... you had to love his statement on immagration. quote " a day without Mexicans is like a day without sunshine."  LMFAO   Yes he actually said that on the debate.  C'mon now, you know that's funny! :rofl:

Sceary huh  :ohwow: :ohwow: I watched it and they both seem to be way off the mark -- come on Medina -- she is moving up in the race, but has got a long way to go to over take Mr. Perfect hair Perry  :D
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal