Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Puppies  (Read 2062 times)

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
Puppies
« on: November 29, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »

My son has pitbull puppies for sell they just reduced them to $100. There were 12 and now there are 7 they are cute. They were selling them for more and sold 5, they will not sell them to anyone they think wants to fight them. I am SICK of puppies. If anyone wants to buy one let me know. Or wait 2 weeks and I will probably be giving them away to a good home.  

Sorry I know this is for bike related but I know there are good people here.

Sherri
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 04:27:19 PM by sherri »

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
Re: Puppies
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »

It is a real shame that pits have such a very bad rap. Raised right, they are great, loving and smart dogs. Stronger than an ox! They really do like (and need) to play hard so anybody raising one from a pup must have the time and energy to give.

I have know a few that I enjoyed rough-housing with. (How can a dog less than half my weight win at tug-of-war?) Then I was glad to go home and leave him with his owner ... all wound up and ready to play some more. :couch:

Good luck!
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »

Call me I want to see those puppies, been looking for one ever since we had to put our old buddy down due to illness. Looking for a large male. 
Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 06:42:24 PM by Gumbo »
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 09:27:04 PM »

anyway you could post some pics? would like to see them, males-females and are they full pitbull or mix?
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 11:15:42 PM »

I can tell you they are some good one's and they taste great  ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 07:15:19 AM »

I find pitbulls a little tough, I prefer a mess of young terriers although they are kinda bony
It's all just part of the adventure!

big oz

• Old Timer
  • Alvarado, Texas
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »

since Sherri started it, we have Corgi pups for sale. you can go to Flamen's web site: tammyscorgis.com, and see them. great dogs, very loveable, and they are working dogs. Thanks.

2006 VTX 1800n, MS fats 21" solar shield, Leatherlyke Cross Country Bags, custom hitch, Darkside 205/60/16 Goodyear Eagle GT

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »

I can tell you they are some good one's and they taste great  ::)

So Cute.................
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »

Here are the pictures, there are 5 left 4 black & white and 1 brown and white. They are all girls. They are all pit, and their mother has a very beautiful shiny coat although she lost a little after having them I guess it is from stress but it is coming back. Oh yeah and they have had the first set of shots.

Sherri
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 11:13:56 PM by sherri »

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »

First pit I've ever seen with blue eyes...........
02 1800C

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 09:22:58 PM »

They are not blue it is from the flash, all of their eyes are dark brown to black. We had one that had one light blue eye and one green eye, it looked really cool. He was one of the first to go. I think the one Gumbo got has green eyes.

Sherri

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »

Yep green eyes, and he is a dandy, getting better every day. I have dogs all of my life and not sure I've ever had one that catches on so fast. He's a good one  :thumbup: :thumbup:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 07:43:58 AM »

Gumbo, you did say you were going to roast a HOG for BBT, right?
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:25 AM »

Gumbo, you did say you were going to roast a HOG for BBT, right?

That is my intention -- not a hog no way to haul a hog on my bike but I can find a way to carry a piglet or two.  :lunch:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal